On your CV?

Armourer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is Airsoft on your CV under a hobbies and interests section?

If so, why? and vice versa ;)

For me, it isn't but thats because my CV is huge at the moment and i need to trim it before i add more stuff. :)

• Supporters

Yes because it shows commitment an ability to work with others aswell as others which im sure someone else will point out.

Its also great as a way get the sport out their and known to more people and shows that you can talk in length and detail about something.

• Supporters

Yeah, I include it for pretty much the exact same reasons as Craig, though I was debating whether or not I should include it or not for quite a while.

I mean, saying that you run around with replica firearms shooting people at weekends doesn't sound like the most appealing of traits for someone to have when you're an employer looking for people to give a job to lol.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Go for it. Put whatever you can on there, just try to give it reasoning. Try to include an example of something which you learnt which can be used in the workplace.

Wouldn't worry about using the word firearms and what not, 'replica firearms' is on the second line of my CV after my profile.

I was thinking about going for an army scholarship and on the interest form i put it on :D

Archived