erm a little help

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so my dad lives in dubai so not much help coming from there at the time

so this is what i wrote last night :

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the text because of 1 it was over text 2 she could of at least rung me it was from Megan saying we had to break up it was the most devastating text I had ever got I didn’t know what to do so when I got home I went to see my friend josh who rang her and was talking to her about it and do u know what the reason was? It was because I gave her tonsillitis by accident I didn’t know I had it at the time when we were kissing but I realized the next day and she had got it off me and she had a singing lesson on Wednesday and she failed it because of this and so she broke up with me I have thought about cutting myself but that is the easy way out just like the way Megan broke up with me then and there she took the easy way but I am above her and I will power through find love again and make my life back I don’t feel like it now but I will love again but the thing is that I still love her with all my heart and last night I called her to ask if we could be friends and we were just talking for about 40 minutes and this was divided up into 2 calls a 10 minute one and a 30 minute one were in the first call she said she regretted it and that she said that her dad did not approve of me but not to boast but I am a kid who is at a very high standard private school and she goes to a state school so there is nothing wrong with that but my manors are quite good for a 14 year old so do u guys thing I should try and get back together with her or move on because i was really in love with her ?? :-/

now i need some girl advice i am 14 and i hope at least 1 guy can help me here just a little advice would be greatly appreciated

please help

look the grammar is bad cus whats the point i am asking for advice not help with my grammar

anyone want to take this one? nope, okay, I go it...

well TBH there isn't a lot you can do about it, if she's still p*ss*d about getting tonsillitis from you and won't get back together you can't do much.

But if you're adamant you want her back then the best thing I can suggest is to do something to really show that you care for her and are genuinely sorry and (even if it wasn't your fault) just take the hit. Rememver it is a girl so trying to understand their reasons can be quite hard :)

but hey you're 14, you've got plenty of time :D

• Supporters

By 14 your doing good you don't really need a girl for another 2 or 3 years but you want one which is only natural i suppose.

So where to start...

Tell her that you still want to be with her and that you "love" her even now if not more and that if her father is not impressed by him it shouldn't matter because when you "Love" someone their happyness is most important no matter how much anyone disapproves and that even if she doesn't get back with you you will still "Love" her even as a friend that will always be their for her.

After that most of the girls i have said it too are putty in my hands after or their trying to club me too death because they don't want to qeustion what love is and how their father's wished them to be apart from me.

go to a gym, reserve the punchbag and gloves, and spend the next hour releasing anger, only way to keep a clear head next time you talk or think.

yea what Craig said, I've gone 16 years without a girl friend and I'm doing okay :)

And geoff you only do that if you can't be friends and she totally says NO

i do it for any reason, the problem i find is that for a short period afterwards is that your desperate to do anything, be friends, stay lovers, or to just make sure it's not your fault, you need a cooling down period, to figure out whether the feelings are hatred or love, and a punchbag lets you figure it out.

• Supporters

Take your finest battle robes, adorn them with the blood of your enemies. Then, take four of your finest goats, place them upon her altar and slaughter them whilst chanting from the necronomicon, upon the final drop of blood leaving the body of the final goat, beelzebub will be summoned, in exchange for your soul or that of your first born, he will grant you one favour. Ritual sacrifice is the only way Finius knows how to get chicks...

>.>

<.<

Seriously though.

no seriously guys i am in a english lesson and i am worried about what to do so u are saying i should ring her (she doesn't go to my school ) later and tell her how i feel ?? cus i think she still has feelings for me as she said to me last night what do u guys think ?? should i ring her i can't go to hers as i can't drive but what do u think thanks for the help so far it has made me feel better knowing there is things to do :)

charlie .

not to boast but I am a kid who is at a very high standard private school

I wouldn't boast about that either, if I were you. Your grammar sucks! Punctuation? Paragraphs? Sentences even? High standard? If my daughters standard of english was that bad, I'd pull her out of school and home teach her. Your best bet is to forget the girl and concentrate on your english lesson. Get your priorities right, or your 'high standard' private education might just about get you a job serving Big Macs ;)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Haha.

You're 14, and although it might not feel like it, you have a lot bigger and better opportunities to come. Don't go falling over yourself to get back with her. Play it cool and just let it play out, make decisions as anyone else would, not making decisions with the part of your brain which is confused and what not.

Also, what Finius said :lol:

Also, what Finius said :lol:

yea definately do that, can't go wrong!

1: you think your is over, it isn't

2: you think she is the only girl for you, she isn't

Take a deep breath, think about what you have wrote on a public forum to people you do not know and think about the threat of harming yourself. Quite frankly that is a daft thing to even consider. Also please consider what baggypants wrote and have a look at your original post, it is nigh on illegible.

• Supporters

First off, ignore what everyone else has said (except Finius... How can anyone ignore Finius, seriously?), I have been in the same relationship since I was 15 because I'm a swarve bastard. Now listen to what I have to say.

You're doing it all wrong by worrying. You have to think like the enemy!

Pretend you don't give a flying flip! Because then, if she really cares about you, she'll be wondering why you look like you don't care, she'll think "I must be crap if he's over me this fast" and then she'll come back to you!

It works every time.

If you're a wimpy, moany, attention grabby, sad guy about it, she'll just leave you to keep doing it and she'll lap it up, because it means she's amazing if she's making you feel that crap by leaving you, you're just letting her know it by carrying on being upset.

Pretend you don't care, ignore her as long as possible, even if she hints at getting back together and in about 2 or 3 weeks, test the water and see how things are.

No one can seriously dump someone because they made them ill, how retarded is that? Seriously. If she's worth anything she'll apologise and hook back up with you anyway.

If I was dating someone that did that, I'd be glad they dumped me because I wouldn't want to be with someone so pathetically lame.

OH MY GOD I HATE MY COMPUTER! STOP DOUBLE POSTING AND POSTING THINGS IN THE WRONG DAMN PLACE FFS!!

Mods, please kill this post.

Second edit <_< : Mods, does the forum delete the first of a double post automatically? Or did one of you just delete the one of the two comments with more substance to it for poos and giggles?

OK a few words of wisdom from an old Git (49) with Wife and 2 Daughters (24 & 17).

First...Stop the "cutting" yourself sh*t for starters, it doesn't do you any good and will worry Family and Friends besides making you look like an attention seeking Knobhead. Sorry mate but you need a sharp shock to get you out of this bollocks habit!

Secondly, you will look back in later life and think WTF? I can't even remember who I was lusting after at 14 but no doubt I was "broken hearted" for several days/weeks until a new love rocked up LOL. Live each day like it's your last and ballocks to getting to involved with anyone.

Thirdly..Women/Girls =TROUBLE don't fret about relationships until later in life, the female of the species need a lot of time/attention/love/money and tbh at your age you don't have it.

• Supporters

Thats V True Johnno espially th cutting bit i had a friend who did it but he died because he cut to himself and his blood dosent clot like ours.

And if you still think you need her listen too this One of my best Mates was dating a girl for all of a week when she dumped him because her X said that i was gonna stab her and geuss what she started dating the guy that said it and they both died of a drug overdose stuff happens you WILL get over it OR i was beaten up by a 12 year old with 2 dogs and 2 of those metal chain leads i still have the scars on my back but i didnt defend myself against the kid because it is against my morals too hit someone more than 2 years younger than me or atleast it was when i was 15 and i was dumped because i stuck to my morals and now i have a great girlfriend and im in a happy place now.

I did and I turned out ok :P

yea sure you did, but to be fair thats what i do :) screw social lives :D

your still playing hide and seek in you cuboard

so that where he's been for the past week!

but on topic, just act like you don't care, she'll hate that and want you back make sure you "win the break up"

• Supporters

Aah bite my finger and call me charlie im sure its how it is spelt on FB?

But basically just dont worry about her Charlie (hey i just noticed that lol)

• Supporters

Ahaha, I just remembered something

Skid marcus xD

But yeah, see Nick's starting to agree with me, he just worded it and shortened it a lot better lol. Pretend you don't care and then she'll come back to you so that you don't "win" the break up.

Women are ruddy sadistic sometimes, my girlfriend randomly asks if she can punch me as hard as she can, obviously I say no...

Big yellow bruise on my left shoulder O_o

The mad hoe :lol:

Archived