SL6Airsoft New Airsoft Youtube Channel!

sammy c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yo, me and two freinds have recently bought some contourHD headcams and have been recording our airsoft matches at xsite lane end, heres a video of jack haslett defending the kill house remmeber to subscribe if you want to see more videos from us!!!!

Hi mate had a quick at your channel and it looks quite good! obviously its new so not much content but the vdieo you liked is nicely made which is very much appreciated. anyway it look good so i subscribed :) I also have a youtube account (like below) if you want to check it out

I also play at Xsite sometimes so might see you down there for a skirmish in the future

Nick

Hi mate had a quick at your channel and it looks quite good! obviously its new so not much content but the vdieo you liked is nicely made which is very much appreciated. anyway it look good so i subscribed :) I also have a youtube account (like below) if you want to check it out

I also play at Xsite sometimes so might see you down there for a skirmish in the future

Nick

thanks for subscribing, ill be sure to check out your videos aswell we recently put up a new longer video so be sure to check that out aswell if u havent allready!!

oh okay, it looked a little light but hey :)

trying to work out how to A-TACS cam my handguard

Nice vids guys, looks like xsite has really uped their game with props and gameplay since i was last there. You have a sub from me (Arontheairsoftsniper)

• Supporters

Alright im gonna Hijack this little thread right now! Hands in the air B!T3H'5 (i totally just killed that...)

Aron No offence but i like your Vids but i just wanna punch my screen when your on it and i genuinely don't know why other than you iritate me sometimes just like CRASYNCMAN with his whining but do you get any other people telling you that?

im getting a lot of hate on another forum i posted this on, most of them are trolls but if any of you who liked the channel would like to help me out that would be greatly appreciated, they dont seem to understand that this is my first attepmts at amking videos!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?...AMAZING-FOOTAGE

Archived