What is the Top AEG for Range?

Torkie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Basically guys, Christmas is coming soon. and with the money i get from friends, family and mostly my Gran! I'll be able to buy a top notch airsoft gun. And throughout my whole airsoft life the thing i hate the most is seeing a target and not being able to hit it. And sadly watch my BB's fall down several feet infront of the enemy's feet.

and as you may know i am not a sniper guy (You can tell since i'm selling my ARES L96).

So I ask you all this;

What is the best AEG for Range?

• Supporters

Dave, doesn't the cut off lever, or whatever the semi auto thingy's called, wear down really fast on M14s?

And 'don't touch it' means don't open it up or mess around with it I think.

Double post - fml.

Ahhhh, TM's a bit temperamental when it comes to fiddling about inside with it?

Just like my ex.

I'm sorry! I just had to do it :'(

tm are fine to upgrade, but they are pretty well set up out of the box and someone who doesnt know what they are doing could make it worse when upgrading parts

with TM they don't have much fps but they have excellent range

Any Tm, pref with V3 gearbox and one of them radial hop units with the big-ass dial (smoother, more precise, more stable, and easy to make VERY fine adjustments). Stick to this, and like said above, don't touch it other than to clean the barrel and tweak hop-up and you'll be cool.

TM G36, and G3SAS are my two all time faves probably, and yeah i'm still on about range not cqb awesomeness too. My stock G3SAS's outdo every aeg i've ever owned (except my G36 when all the upgrades were new and it was running sweet), and are by far the quickest reflex shooters this side of a pistol loadout too (except possibly the mp5k sized smg aegs).

Archived