shipping info needed

i snipe snpierz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

CRW used to have a 2 tone option but stopped doing it. I would assume this is because they didn't make a very good job of it and in some cases was literally only one patch of paint somewhere on the gun.

I see they are offering some new service for England where by they send the gun in 2 halves but I cannot see how this is at all legal so wouldn't go ahead with that till you can get some confirmation that this is really OK.

Edit:

From UKARA website:

Bending the Law

Posted August 12th, 2009 by admin

We are getting reports of RiFs being imported in two halves and separate consignments and IFs coloured with removable paint, the new Boarder Services and Police are now taking an active interest in this and other attempted breaches of the spirit of the VCR Act and will be clamping down.

One wonders if there is some kind of death wish going on, we fought hard and long to get the special defence for Airsoft yet idiots seem determined to throw it away.

Do not place an order with CRW like this.

CRW used to have a 2 tone option but stopped doing it. I would assume this is because they didn't make a very good job of it and in some cases was literally only one patch of paint somewhere on the gun.

I see they are offering some new service for England where by they send the gun in 2 halves but I cannot see how this is at all legal so wouldn't go ahead with that till you can get some confirmation that this is really OK.

Edit:

From UKARA website:

Bending the Law

Posted August 12th, 2009 by admin

We are getting reports of RiFs being imported in two halves and separate consignments and IFs coloured with removable paint, the new Boarder Services and Police are now taking an active interest in this and other attempted breaches of the spirit of the VCR Act and will be clamping down.

One wonders if there is some kind of death wish going on, we fought hard and long to get the

special defence for Airsoft yet idiots seem determined to throw it away.

Do not place an order with CRW like this.

hi

thanks for the info i have asked them if they have a 2 tone but they havent replied will post if they have 2 tone again hope the answer is yes :P

thanks again for the info

One Tip:

If its possible buy local because it may look cheap on the website but then they hit you with £30 shipping,tax and custom cost and then to breaks! and it take twice as long to come!

Archived