how do i get started?

michael
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi

i just got my self a M4A1 "2 tone" air soft gun. And would love to get involed in some game days but not overly sure on how to go about it!! do i just turn up at a game site and pay site fee get put into a team and go nuts or what..

also how do i go about registering as a UKARA member?

any advice would be great

thanks

Well first of all welcome to the forums :D

Go on The Airsoft Map and find your nearst site

Then go on their website or contact them and find out if you need any paperwork signed

If not you just turn up on the day in your gear AND ALL WEAPONS COVERED AND OUT OF SIGHT! unless you want to

1. get pulled or surronded by armed police

2. get rejected from the site (it does happen)

Pay your walk-on fee and play! after a chrono test of course lol

if you do need paper work make sure you have it on your persons singed and ready to go then just repeat the steps above :D

Hope that helped

• AF-UK Founding Member

Pretty much what Jersey said just find your nearest site and ring up and book in for the next day.

To get on the UKARA database you must play no less than 3 games in no less than 2 months at the same skirmish site.

Welcome to the forums :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still needing to get my UKARA license. Get yourself very chummy with your site (or sites plural; I'll be looking at being a member at both UCAP in Portsmouth and Combat South Woodland in Wickham).

I used to do tournament paintball for a year and then switched to airsoft last year at University and found that the people in airsoft sites are far friendlier.

Archived