Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ark

Airsoft Newcastle?

6 posts in this topic

I think if you google Airbana or airsoft map or something like that, there's a google maps style thing that has all the UK skirmish sites marked on it with links to their websites, you could have a look on that and see which are closest to you that'd be your best place to start.

As for people being from Newcastle, you're not alone, I don't think there's anyone from Sheffield on here either. If there is they don't come on here much.

You might end up having to drive for about an hour to get to a site, the site I go to is in Nottingham/Mansfield, a good 50 or so minutes away.

Thanks mate. Yes there a few sites but they don't really have up to date websites and some really sparse info.

Will keep searching, failing that its my usual trip to scotland to my home site to play.

:)

I tnk there's about 2 or 3 sites half way in-between Newcastle and Middlesbrough around were I live but sadly I have still unheard of a airsoft shop around Newcastle there is the army and navy surplus shop in town though for ur loadout needs :)