Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkstar

DMR

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've been playing airsoft for a while now and am currently just waiting on the arrival of my UKARA number. However, as it will be arriving within the next week or so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone had DMR of some type for sale. Now I know that it'll be a lot easier if I offered some criteria for this.

- Not too bothered what kind of gun it is, feel free to hit me with anything.

- Doesn't have to be a 400+FPS monster, I'm after something that'll outrange stock AEGs while maintaining effective accuracy and grouping.

- Not too expensive, unless it's really special I don't really want to go over £200-250, I can get a brand new one for cheaper and upgrade it wihout too much extra cost due to site discounts so please be reasonable :).

- No bolt actions - I'm a decent shot but I prefer to have the backup fire power of a semi-auto, plus I'll be using it mostly for counter-sniping.

- Not too worried about accessories although they're always nice :).

- Not crazy about highcaps, I prefer midcaps but if highs are all you have then it's no problem, I can always grab a few midcaps new :).

- Not a requirement, but an up to date firing/accuracy video would be really appreciated, and who knows, may very well sway me towards your gun and you as a buyer.

Any and all offers will be considered but please bear my criteria in mind :). Cheers

No one? Really? Come on guys, someone must have one they're willing to sell.

I have a G&G M14 EBR aeg for sale but its out of your price range i think.

£400 with two high caps, acog red dot and green day laser. Hasnt ever been gamed.

I have a G&G M14 EBR aeg for sale but its out of your price range i think.

£400 with two high caps, acog red dot and green day laser. Hasnt ever been gamed.

Sorry, I've sorted out something on another forum now, thanks anyway :). I appreciate the offer :D