Laser Combat

Armourer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just curious if anyone has heard of this or even played it.

As a member of the County shooting team in Army Cadets, i used the british army laser targeting system to adjust my aim and improve when i wasn't on a full range.

This website and gaming site uses the same equipment, military designed to shoot lasers at body sensors.

Now, i know you've all seen laser-tag and things similar, but this is fully military spec weapons, realistic weapons and the body sensors are not attached to the rifle.

It's quite expensive but i'd be interested to see how it is.

Warfighters Home Page

Alastair

Miles? O.o Are you referring to the distance? I dunno if it's truly the only one in the country so could be some closer...

And £60 per day, no own kit, expensive upgrading and no pain?! It's utter rubbish compared to airsoft. However, it's another sport out there that is similar to airsoft.

definately doesn't have the same insentive not to get hit like airsoft does

• Supporters

Don't you get to use real guns that fire blanks when you go and do that though? That sounds totally awesome, much better than airsoft.

They should make the vests shock you if you get hit or something, that would help the incentive to get hit thing... Though it'd be hard to tell which direction it came from.

• Supporters

I honestly thought it was with blanks, I just went on the website and saw that The Gadget Show did something with it, so I watched the clip on YouTube - Oh my god it looks so crap I'd rather sit on a spike and brown my trousers.

If it were with blanks, yeah. But now, that's just like Laser Zone for 5 year olds but with real looking guns that do nothing other than flash. What the hell? Gay.

Archived