Bulld0g

TM M14 vs TM M4 CQB

10 posts in this topic

Going to either get a TM 14 or TM M4 CQB but cannot decide which. I am looking for long range and accuracy but i am also looking for a reliable and easily fixable rifle so which one would be better for me, cheers

Going to either get a TM 14 or TM M4 CQB but cannot decide which. I am looking for long range and accuracy but i am also looking for a reliable and easily fixable rifle so which one would be better for me, cheers

Well the M14 has the best range and realiablity but it is known to be a complete BITCH to get the V7 Gear Box open as it is more complex than the normall V2/3.

i was also thinking about a G&P M4 sentry or TM G3

yea as said before they are both designed for very different roles, if you like staying away from the front and picking people of then you'd want the M14, if you like to get in close then the CQB gun but if you want a balance go for a M4 type gun

Why not a G&G m14?

a cqb gun and an m14 are different horses for different courses.

what type of sites will you be playing at and how do you play as this will help a lot!

i play at elite action games dorking and Ambush adventures at chobham and elite action games the catacombs in epsom.

I don't know those sites so what are they like and how do you play at at them?