I'm BACK!!!!

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yea because i know it wasn't mean't for me as my brother's best mate threw it and we all treat eachother like family IE he calls my mum mum and we call his mum mum and so on.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

No i found my phone outside it still has some charge an im now living with my Nxt door neighbor who is also my GF's mother so im one her net at the moment pal

• Supporters

I think i had it in my hand but i dont remember it as when i got out i was like f*ck how am i gonna call the Strippers i mean Firemen and Women....

• Supporters

I presume you already have fully professional legal representation being provided by either yourself or the CPS, failing that, I am willing to advise you on some basics to prepare you for anything that's going to happen as you go on with this charge of Assault-DW or so on.

Can't legally offer you firm advice, anything I do say must be checked with a proper lawyer before it is used in court etc and all that jumbo, but I can help you out a bit if needs be :)

• Supporters

To be fair, the answer given coulda been applied to me - I have indeed been spending a lot of time in the pub!

I'm also just working really hard atm - new job is taking up most of my time, as well as uni and I'm about to join the TA too :D

My eldest Daughter trained and qualified as a Chef but now works as a Manager in a Call Centre LOL ironic :-)

Trained as a Chef but lives on carry outs and Pot Noodles LOL good job she is thin like her Mother.

• Supporters

That a serious question there Nick?

That a serious question there Nick?

you can never be too careful

Police marksman, some form of soldier, or Barney Stinson :P

or a stormtrooper???

Archived