I'm BACK!!!!

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Okk guys so i know the forum must have been falling apart without me and my inntellectual powers but this is a debrief for you all

So quick version first House burn and burn firemen whossh whoosh Me im feckin cold now and homeless who come to my rescue local caravan park but no internet = dark age... Go to local library can't get on forum or my personal E-mail = me P*ssed again so PM Nickona on Z1 to ask Dev to E mail me at my business/ Team E-mail success = me happy but can only come on saturday and sunday me very sad.

Hmm now i have done that CaveMan style it should be simple¿?

Erm long version house burnt down firemen put it out now living in caravan and im freezing most night's so i went down to the local library and started using the big things they call Computer's what a doosey then i find out i can't access this forum or Hotmail... So i try Z1 and it works so i Pmed Nick to ask him to get and Pm Dev to E Mail my business E-Mail so i could tell him my problem's and then my woe's about the travesty and i say Helpfull very much Yup but the forum was blocked by a Admin thingy so talked to my friend who is and admin and poof here i am where i belong keeping my flock in check on saturday's and sometime's sundays

oh and i can no longer buy RIF's because of my jackass of a local site owner didn't like i beat his son

up for stroking the dolphin in a friends son's bed who is 12 so he has banned me for life and revoked my ukara apparently not sure if he can but two fingers to him

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okk guys so i know the forum must have been falling apart without me and my inntellectual powers but this is a debrief for you all

So quick version first House burn and burn firemen whossh whoosh Me im feckin cold now and homeless who come to my rescue local caravan park but no internet = dark age... Go to local library can't get on forum or my personal E-mail = me P*ssed again so PM Nickona on Z1 to ask Dev to E mail me at my business/ Team E-mail success = me happy but can only come on saturday and sunday me very sad.

Hmm now i have done that CaveMan style it should be simple¿?

Erm long version house burnt down firemen put it out now living in caravan and im freezing most night's so i went down to the local library and started using the big things they call Computer's what a doosey then i find out i can't access this forum or Hotmail... So i try Z1 and it works so i Pmed Nick to ask him to get and Pm Dev to E Mail my business E-Mail so i could tell him my problem's and then my woe's about the travesty and i say Helpfull very much Yup but the forum was blocked by a Admin thingy so talked to my friend who is and admin and poof here i am where i belong keeping my flock in check on saturday's and sometime's sundays

oh and i can no longer buy RIF's because of my jackass of a local site owner didn't like i beat his son

up for stroking the dolphin in a friends son's bed who is 12 so he has banned me for life and revoked my ukara apparently not sure if he can but two fingers to him

Um.... so let me get this correct:

Your house was burned down and you now live in a caravan.

Your site owners son who is 12 was touching equtic mamles in a bed and you no longer have a UKARA.

• Supporters

Lol no he was oh wait your too young he is 21 and was doing things that you should not do and were extremely offensive and made him look like a peadophile

Lol no he was oh wait your too young he is 21 and was doing things that you should not do and were extremely offensive and made him look like a peadophile

Oh!!! The Dolphin!! As in.... Eww.....

Why and more importntly what was he doing to gain this title of pedo?

2+2 Cam Child's bed 21 year old in it gaining pleasure what do you think that looks like...

Oh..... I see.

Get the police involved? I meen he should be in prision.

Also they can not revok you UKARA anyway, And did you explain the the guys dad what he was doing?

• Supporters

Police already are im up for Assault with a deadly weapon and for some reason he isn't getting charged for nowt

and i am sure i read on the ukara site that it can be revoked but i reckon he will just say its because im waving the RIF's around or some bull but im away to E-Mail them now to ask about it

Police already are im up for Assault with a deadly weapon and for some reason he isn't getting charged for nowt

and i am sure i read on the ukara site that it can be revoked but i reckon he will just say its because im waving the RIF's around or some bull but im away to E-Mail them now to ask about it

Christ...

What deadly weapon? That dosnt sound like you atalll (And I only know you on a fourm!)

Also what happened to the house?

• Supporters

Knowing a marshal art and using it in a fight is classed as a deadly weapon so say you went and learned how to box professionally when you get in a fight its a deadly weapon you have just used.

And i presume you are talking about my House it was a chip fire (i was irresponsibly cooking) or atleast it is what i reckon dunno what the insurance people will find though i just hope it is something other than my shoddy cooking that set the place ablaze

Knowing a marshal art and using it in a fight is classed as a deadly weapon so say you went and learned how to box professionally when you get in a fight its a deadly weapon you have just used.

And i presume you are talking about my House it was a chip fire (i was irresponsibly cooking) or atleast it is what i reckon dunno what the insurance people will find though i just hope it is something other than my shoddy cooking that set the place ablaze

Yeah that sucks.

Your kit and guns survive?

• Supporters

Ah cool ill just finish cleaning my friends list then ill add you

Why did facebook change it wont let me clean my friends list now...

Ahah i was allowed to have a butchers round and i can say i am writing to you on my phone i must have dropped it as i ran out because it was outside YAY! Also my nxt door neighbor has given my his Ep key so i can pester you all time.

okay so i get the bit involveing me but whats this bit about the guys kid??? I am very lost?

What about you????

Oh and his site owners son was 'Touching himself' in Craigs freinds kids bed who is 12.

oh and craig beat him up?

• Supporters

Well technically it was 3 on one but it just proves my point that you should never fight alongside a street fighter because i was bottled by accident at the bottom of the stairs and i was hit by a thrown chair by 2 different people because he moved and i moved to follow it was the chair coincedently that Knocked me out and gave him a chance to leg it and yes i have seen him he came into my work today and he only had a black eye...

• Supporters

He is because i still managed to put a shiner on him and supposedly other bruise's which would have to be on his shin's because thats where i kick everyone.

and are you letting the whole knocked out by a flying chair thing slide?

Archived