SuperAirsoftMad

TOKYO MARUI VSR-10!CHEAP (SOLD)

6 posts in this topic

THIS IS A VRC-10 TOKYO MARUI ,i got this gun about a year ago,hardly used it only been to one skirmish.

but it does have alot of scratches,if u email me ill send you a picture and everything.

i would happily sell this for 70 POUND!!!the lowest i would go would be 60...

its fully metal i think the fps is 340?dont really know tbh.it will come with 2 mags each holding 30 rounds each.

i got this gun with only the gun and mags,so it wont come with any manule or box,but i will put it in a box,but not the box it came with

:)

please email me if ure interested and ill send you picture and more info:).

THIS IS A VRC-10 TOKYO MARUI ,i got this gun about a year ago,hardly used it only been to one skirmish.

but it does have alot of scratches,if u email me ill send you a picture and everything.

i would happily sell this for 70 POUND!!!the lowest i would go would be 60...

its fully metal i think the fps is 340?dont really know tbh.it will come with 2 mags each holding 30 rounds each.

i got this gun with only the gun and mags,so it wont come with any manule or box,but i will put it in a box,but not the box it came with

:)

please email me if ure interested and ill send you picture and more info:).

Hi, I will have this off you pending on a look at some pics please.

Is it fully working, no breaks, snapped bits. etc?

If I go to the £70 will that include postage?

Anyway please let me know.

Kindest regards

Kev

kevrawlinson@yahoo.com

kevrawlinson@yahoo.com

hello krawli

yeh i will try and get some pictures to you,ermm this is my first time ever using this airsoft forum ,so will try to send some to you:)

and yes fully working,but like i said it does have alot of paint scrtach,nothing a good old coat of paint cant fix:) and no no breaks no snapped pieces,it comes with silencer aswell:)

if u have a mobile number it would be very much more easier for me to send pics to u,and no its not with postage.

kevrawlinson@yahoo.com

hello krawli

yeh i will try and get some pictures to you,ermm this is my first time ever using this airsoft forum ,so will try to send some to you:)

and yes fully working,but like i said it does have alot of paint scrtach,nothing a good old coat of paint cant fix:) and no no breaks no snapped pieces,it comes with silencer aswell:)

if u have a mobile number it would be very much more easier for me to send pics to u,and no its not with postage.

Cool, my number is 07980614332.

If the lowest you would go is £60 what are you looking at all in posted?

Also how would you take payment? PayPal?

Cheers for getting back to me so fast.

im really sorry man

im trading guns with another person,and its a offer i cannot turn down,im really sorry about that i should of told u about this,really sorry.