good price?

Sam_G
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im new to the site so hello!

I joined for some info on kit really. in new year i am returning to the army cadets after a 5 year gap.

i was looking at alternative load carrying options. never felt comfy with norm plce webbing so wanted to try something different.

i have picked up a UTG plate carrier in OD from a local surplus for £30. its perfect condition with no extras.

is that a fair price??

cheers

im new to the site so hello!

I joined for some info on kit really. in new year i am returning to the army cadets after a 5 year gap.

i was looking at alternative load carrying options. never felt comfy with norm plce webbing so wanted to try something different.

i have picked up a UTG plate carrier in OD from a local surplus for £30. its perfect condition with no extras.

is that a fair price??

cheers

i wear a tan UTG plate carrier for airsoft and it is very comfy and had no issues with it. i paid about £50 for mine so i would say that is a fair price.

yea thats sounds about right for it, you'll have to buy pouches, if you need any help let me know

and welcome to the forums :)

Archived