Rifle and Pistol Bundle

Armourer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm assuming you mean the hop up, but i didn't know but now i've found it.

I had to use my nails to get under a flap which came up easily and showed the hop up on the right hand side. Don't know if this is the right way to do it but i haven't encounter any resistance yet.

Also, how much do you have to wind the magazine up? Feels like i've been doing it for 30 minutes now >:l

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cocking handle should open the cover for the hop up

close the hop up cover and pull back the cocking handle again to see if it works

the mag shouldnt take long at all to wind up you can only wind in about 30ish rounds each time then you wind it

• Supporters

The charging handle on the CM16 range doesn't do anything. You have to use your fingernails to adjust the hop.

The charging handle on the CM16 range doesn't do anything. You have to use your fingernails to adjust the hop.

seems odd all the m4s ive seen, mine included open via the charging handle. seems strange they they didnt do it aswell.

Ah okay. Thanks :P

Also, theres a button. On the right of the rifle big circle sticking out towards the stock. I press it but nothing happens? O.o

that shouldnt do anything at all either so alls good

Thanks guys. Few little buttons and shiz that i don't know what they're for. xD But i really need my battery/charger to test out them all and that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Mum and Dad said no about this weekend but i'll keep working them with some axle grease and just maybe ;)

One more thing though, i have like 1800 Bulldog BB's from when i use to have my pistol. Does anyone know if they're suitable quality?

Thanks guys. Few little buttons and shiz that i don't know what they're for. xD But i really need my battery/charger to test out them all and that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Mum and Dad said no about this weekend but i'll keep working them with some axle grease and just maybe ;)

One more thing though, i have like 1800 Bulldog BB's from when i use to have my pistol. Does anyone know if they're suitable quality?

bulldog arent the best but they should be fine to use but id buy better ones in future just give them a quick check over as long as they are smooth and polished they shouldnt do any damage

I got 1000 G&G Branded BB's with the gun and 1800 Bulldog ones. xD

Really excited lol, Mum and Dad say they'll take me to MAW this weekend if they can be bothered xD

Edit:

Also, How do i know if my magazine has hit the limit? Will they come to the top of the magazine?

11qplip.jpg

2ikfec5.jpg

2mfj5gy.jpg

Couple of pictures.

Was getting to know it so fiddling with the buttons and taking off the rear sights. Basically, trying to do everything i could on the instruction manual.

thats very nice, the greens not too bright which is nice, do tyou have another rear iron sight as well as the carry handle

Rear Sights for now. w/ carrying handle.

Additional gear wise, i'm going to get another high cap magazine first. Then optics and then maybe a torch.

Also, the face mask is a bit uncomfortable with my glasses on.

While i'm a better shot without my glasses on a range, i think i'll need them xD

• Supporters

350 for AEGs, 500 for snipers.

• Supporters

Where did you get it from, and what did they say it is?

you can get large goggles with will face, just have to lok around a bit, and trust me they don't hurt as much as you'd think they would, yook one to the face not long a go

• Supporters

It might say on the box, I know Fire Support chrono and put it on the box before they send them out.

Otherwise, email, or ring if you want a faster response, Zero One and ask them.

American guns are more powerful, it won't be 370 FPS, seeing that 375+FPS is illegal..

Not that pissed as we lost out on £20? Not a huge amount really and the tan would have been wasted as 50%+ needed to be bright green.

And what she never knows won't hurt her and it CERTAINLY wasn't my money that was going on my xmas present xD

Also, not on the box. Just tells me it can hurt >50m.

I'll ask Zero One but Fire Support did offer to chrono it for me if i drop by their shop.

Archived