Rifle and Pistol Bundle

Armourer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I go to Urban Assault sometimes, might be there this Saturday, depends if my step-dad can get someone to cover his shift at work.

It's a good site, but has quite a lot of cheating problems, and they're quite strict on FPS limits.

Free Fire Zone and Modern Airsoft Warfare are kinda close too, I go to those more often. They're both good sites, might also be close to you?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free Fire is too far away for me to get to and MAW doesn't say where it is but i'd assume if it's near Free Fire, i couldn't make it.

I live in Northampton and it's in the middle of no-where Airsoft wise. xD

I could get to Leicester, and that's about the furthest i can go for Airsoft.

Also, this rifle that i might be getting, has a FPS of around 350. (349-351) But the majority of places that i've seen have a maximum of 345. :/

• Supporters

Maw is in Melton Mowbray, nearer to Leicester than to ffz ;) even if it's a little further, I'm sure Liam will agree its worth the trip

It does look like a good site. MAW and The Embassy will be my first choices. :P

I'm just curious as i've seen a lot of videos and galleries on site's websites and two-toned weapons aren't used much are they?

It does look like a good site. MAW and The Embassy will be my first choices. :P

I'm just curious as i've seen a lot of videos and galleries on site's websites and two-toned weapons aren't used much are they?

they are pretty common but most people either spray them black or buy a new black rifle once they can get ukara /membership so only really keep them for a short time

• Supporters

It's definitely worth the trip, by far my favourite site! Can't wait to go next weekend, need to get some costumes sorted out for fancy dress though.

And off to Urban Assault this weekend if anyone's going?

I would try and convince my mum to take me but it's 17+ for gear hire and i'm not gonna be getting my gear til xmas :(

But i'll probably see you January time in either MAW, Embassy or UrbanAssault. :P

Quick Update;

Battery and Charger are ordered and should be sent by 1st class post Monday. I had to go for a 1500mAh battery instead of 1600 because they were out of stock.

I had a little bit of a co... balls up with ZeroAirsoft, after having to scan in the driving license and trying to use that scanner -.- <_<

THEN, we go and choose the wrong payment method and have to send an email to cancel that order and they won't get it til Monday because they aren't in Saturday. But we've ordered it again and paid for it in full so it'll be sent on Monday in 24hr delivery. All we have to do is get Zero to cancel the wrong order.

Just to note that when i say we, it's me and my mum because she can't really fill in forms online and hates doing them. :)

So should have everything by Wednesday or Thursday next week.

I'll write a non-combat review of the rifle and gear in the review section and then update it later when i've tried it in the field so to speak.

Thank you everyone for your help in getting set up and i hope to play with some of you in the near future.

Alastair

• Supporters

If you get it before this weekend, get yourself to MAW for their Sunday fancy dress game!

Just to update.

Currently waiting for FedEx to deliver the rifle today (hopefully) considering i paid £7.50 for 24hr delivery.

The battery and charger will come first class and i'm assuming sent yesterday.

I'll post pics, boxing, test firing etc. And i'll do a quick review when i get it.

Maybe Liam, maybe. I'll see if i can get the folks to take me. Whats the fancy dress theme?

• Supporters

Open to your imagination though there's a prize for the most festive, since it's Christmas ;)

• Supporters

Don't you DARE go as a cracker. I'm doing that.

• Supporters

I'd imagine it is more practical than this - once you go prone, you're stuck in this.

• Supporters

Exactly. My L96 has tinsel over it, going to put some baubles on it and some fairy lights if I can find some cheap battery powered ones.

• Supporters

Good, and I'll be hard to spot.. no-one will notice a sparkling sniper..

Haha

Turns out i can't come and literally 20 minutes ago, my rifle and face mask arrived.

xD

The rifle is much bigger and heavier then i expected it to be.

All the stuff isn't where i'm used to because i'm used to L98A1/A2 GP Rifles in real life.

The instructions are 70% for the raider and 30% for the carbine (which i've got) which doesn't help :P

I think i've broken the magazine :/

Plus, one question, is there a cocking handle? Because i only see one thing like it and it's a T shaped metal part just under the sighs in the middle, on top of the rifle. Which in the instructions is labeled as 'Charging Handle'. xD

Sorry

Haha

Turns out i can't come and literally 20 minutes ago, my rifle and face mask arrived.

xD

The rifle is much bigger and heavier then i expected it to be.

All the stuff isn't where i'm used to because i'm used to L98A1/A2 GP Rifles in real life.

The instructions are 70% for the raider and 30% for the carbine (which i've got) which doesn't help :P

I think i've broken the magazine :/

Plus, one question, is there a cocking handle? Because i only see one thing like it and it's a T shaped metal part just under the sighs in the middle, on top of the rifle. Which in the instructions is labeled as 'Charging Handle'. xD

Sorry

the t shaped thing should pull back and on a real rifle that would be the charging/cocking handle for you it will most likly make the dust cover pop open and reveal the hop up

The T shaped thing does pull back, but it's very loose when it does and wobbles around a lot. But it's basically a cocking handle?

And when i pull it back, nothing comes up?

The T shaped thing does pull back, but it's very loose when it does and wobbles around a lot. But it's basically a cocking handle?

And when i pull it back, nothing comes up?

that is the cocking handle yes, the handle might just be a little extra then rarther than being used to hide the hop up. where is yours by the way?

Archived