Hello

Armourer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, my name is Alastair.

I'm a 16 year old old boy from the East Midlands of England.

I am an ex- Army Cadet and Royal Marine Cadet so i respect weapon systems and their power but i also have a love for them.

I went to an all boys school and got semi-decent GCSE results.

I would either like to join the Army or the Police Force in a few years after college.

I like snakes and planning on expanding my collection in the new year.

I've had a few Airsoft pistols in my life, all of them for fun (never shot anyone except myself once -.-) but now i am interested in Airsoft as a hobby.

I'm mainly on this forum to discuss Airsoft, while finding a place to do it near me and hear personal reviews on gear, shops and groups.

Thanks Devastator.

Marksman, thanks, i'll try it now. Also, on your signature, i've just read through the Ultimate Beginners guide. It's helped to point me to a lot of good named brands. Thanks. (Y)

hello, and welcome, if there is anything I or anyone else can help please don't hesitate to ask

Nick

Aha, i'm gonna go for a year til i'm 18 and then become UKARA registered, then i'm going to stock up weapons, get some exp with pyros and go for selection for Stirling Military Simulated Airsoft. :P

You got a plan?

Archived