charlie11

WA2000

2 posts in this topic

I would like to swap my wa2000 ares good as new and been upgraded a lot heres some info also selling it :)

Ok lets start of with the wa2000 this is one of the best sniper guns that i have ever had i have had this for about 9 weeks now and had it been upgreaded withTn head Teflon tight bore barrel 6.04. Pss10 150 spring, Laylax spring guide, Fire fly hard hop rubber, Pdi 2nd sear, Laylax cylinder head.The reason for THis sale is because i have to get some money for X-Mas it shooting around 400fps but wow the range on this is really good,i still have the box for this gun the dummy mag to and the spair barrle that was in it at first it got 1 or 2 marks as it made from real wood and metal all round. Ergonomic grip design with innovative bipod system for super stable firing. Bolt action system with precision barrel. Fully hand-made and fit to high precision. 20mm scope rail allows installation of a targetting system. A real collector's piece.I still have the box for this gun if you are interested in this gun i will be looking for around ********£320 with out P&P******** as it been upgreaded that cost a bit thanks(SCOPE NOT WITH DEAL)

i would like to do face to face swap im in essex and no silly offers this gun cost me a arm and a leg to but this and upgrads ect

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY

SHOT GUNS

PISTOLS

LOOKING FOR

M4

M14

UPGRADED VSR

ECT

OFFER ME WHAT YA GOT THANKS:)

I would like to swap my wa2000 ares good as new and been upgraded a lot heres some info also selling it :)

Ok lets start of with the wa2000 this is one of the best sniper guns that i have ever had i have had this for about 9 weeks now and had it been upgreaded withTn head Teflon tight bore barrel 6.04. Pss10 150 spring, Laylax spring guide, Fire fly hard hop rubber, Pdi 2nd sear, Laylax cylinder head.The reason for THis sale is because i have to get some money for X-Mas it shooting around 400fps but wow the range on this is really good,i still have the box for this gun the dummy mag to and the spair barrle that was in it at first it got 1 or 2 marks as it made from real wood and metal all round. Ergonomic grip design with innovative bipod system for super stable firing. Bolt action system with precision barrel. Fully hand-made and fit to high precision. 20mm scope rail allows installation of a targetting system. A real collector's piece.I still have the box for this gun if you are interested in this gun i will be looking for around ********£320 with out P&P******** as it been upgreaded that cost a bit thanks(SCOPE NOT WITH DEAL)

i would like to do face to face swap im in essex and no silly offers this gun cost me a arm and a leg to but this and upgrads ect

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY

SHOT GUNS

PISTOLS

LOOKING FOR

M4

M14

UPGRADED VSR

ECT

OFFER ME WHAT YA GOT THANKS:)

hi mate how about a G&G m4 with accessories