Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razorhead

Upgraded KWA Glock 17 for sale!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

I bought this KWA Glock 17 for £115 and its now bearing £65 of upgrades. Its a very good sturdy gun and i'm sad to see it go. It's got an upgraded barrel and much more. Its in a good condition no scratches or scuffs that i can see. It has a velocity of around 315fps and that's the model with out the upgrades.

I'll be wanting around £160 for it, I'm willing to except offers, please just post your ideas up and we can go from there

Please feel free to ask any questions. :D

Does it have any spare mags or come in the original box?

Have to say, it does seem a little on the pricey side for a pistol. No offence intended though. ;)

Does it have any spare mags or come in the original box?

Have to say, it does seem a little on the pricey side for a pistol. No offence intended though. ;)

I doesnt come with a spare mag but it is in its original box. after i put up the price i realised it seemed quite pricey but it is a very good pistol. i'm willing to except lower just put up whatever you think is reasonable within reason.

I bought this KWA Glock 17 for £115 and its now bearing £65 of upgrades. Its a very good sturdy gun and i'm sad to see it go. It's got an upgraded barrel and much more. Its in a good condition no scratches or scuffs that i can see. It has a velocity of around 315fps and that's the model with out the upgrades.

I'll be wanting around £160 for it, I'm willing to except offers, please just post your ideas up and we can go from there

Please feel free to ask any questions. :D