Hello everyone new to airsoft

spoons9446
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Welcome to the forums, :)

if there is anything you need help with please don't hesitate to ask

ATB Nick

welcome to the forum mate, there are a few ex forces on here my self included, what were you in?

I was in the artillery mate i was in the fst, similar to the infantry mfc but directing guns and air instead of just motars. im looking for a decent place to buy my first weapon for a round the 200-250 mark. i really like the look of the sig rifles, always have. however im also looking for my brother that likes m4. im also open to the ak74 series as well.

Welcome to the forums, :)

if there is anything you need help with please don't hesitate to ask

ATB Nick

looking to buy my first rifle for around 200-250 and for my brother as well. i prefer sig rifles but im up for suggestions if you can think better, i also like ak74 as my brother really likes m4's

looking to buy my first rifle for around 200-250 and for my brother as well. i prefer sig rifles but im up for suggestions if you can think better, i also like ak74 as my brother really likes m4's

a couple of companies make sigs best thing is to either go to a local shop or have a look around on the internet and see which one makes you happy :D

Archived