next year new gun

R4ndom-h4ro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

been looking around the last couple of days for next years new gun iv set my eyes on a hk416

as i was after a m4 or somthing like that but somthing a tad different so when i saw her for the first time on sundays game at ucap virus i feel in love

getting to the point now anyone own one or can put a bit of insight in as which one crap and which one tasty

after the shorter barrel not the 14.5inch jobby

and probs have to be a crane stock so i dont have to have a battary box just to keep it tidy

any info would be amazing

alex

xxxxxxx

DE if they make one

JG/Dboys

SRC

VFC

WE GBBR

IN MY OPINION By the way...

In order of awesome-ness...and quality :)

i was thinking of the src but i got a src g36 but the hop up is cheese

and i dont want a gas one to much hassel as much as amaazing it would be

lol

Well the VFC is really good...on the other hand I have a broken JG that you can buy and repair... :P haha joking but yeah its a good gun, if you can get a JG good, just upgrade a few parts and you're sorted!

wat upgardes you had to do then and vfc was the fisrt i looked at funnly enough then i saw the src one at 100 qued cheaper but you have to use laser battery box

Funnily enough i know how to fix it. lol. i'll fix it.. not very hard at all.. :)

Random Hero, you may want a new hop up and barrel?

yeah iv herd all sorts of things for barrels like tight bore are better or bigger bore is better but thats a chat for anouther day lol

but i wont be doing anything to my g36k anytime soon even thou hop up has it funny 5 mins im only been playing cqb at the mo and u dont really need it haha

• Supporters

I think its basically G&G's version of the ICS split gearbox flynn has one so he should be able to get you in the loop about it better but i also want one lol

think iv narrowd it down to

src

jg

vfc

kinda heading towards the src purly becuse of the internals 8mm bush bearing bearing spring guied alloy piston and can take a 9.6 but i cant stand the peq box thou

but the money i save from getting a 400 vfc one could go on the hop up barral and stock

wat you guys think wise choice or not

alex

• Supporters

I have a Top Tech MP5 by G&G and it's the best gun I've owned to date, the range is literally the only problem with it. But to my knowledge Top Tech is just the full metal line, with pneumatic blowback. They are really nice guns though.

hmm the g&g top tech does sound nice with functioal bolt catch and spring relase but it only got 13rps

but for some resson still swaying towards the SRC

hmmm

• Supporters

Bolt catch.... you do realise that's to hold open the ejection port for adjusting the hop up, it doesnt do anything after a mags empty

As for spring release, on a normally aeg u just need to fire a shot on semi before you finish with the gun

Id go src, with a few upgrades (hop&barrel) it'll be great

Archived