Tiawan gun, great service

bigshep
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

https://www.taiwangun.com/

Purchased a Cyma AK from them as well as some magazines, tactical stuff and kit, around £200 in total. I needed the spring downgrading as it was originally 430fps out the box. Contacted them and asked for this service and it cost nothing except the price of the new spring. Gun and bits arrived in 7 days in original box, wrapped in bubblewrap and then in another cardboard box. Inside is a warrenty for a year and a sheet showing fps of 10 shots with no hop, so I know the fps, as well as the original spring.

Great company to deal with, communicate well in English (better than my Polish!) and as its within the EU you don't get any VAT charges.

At the same time I contacted them, I contacted Action Hobbies, Tiawan gun replied, AH did not, guess who I ordered from. Price wise it was comparable to ordering from the UK, but with better customer service. This is my second order with Tiawan gun and I will happily make more with them. They even included a free gift!

• 1 month later...
Nothing wrong with the certificate and bigshep is no spam member. They're safe.

i qasnt questioning the member and i went onto the shop anyway i was just wondering why this site out of the many i visit threw that warning up.

I had the warning on FF once, but ignored it as I have been on the website loads of times, and have plenty of blockers/virus checkers and the like anyway. It was just after FF had updated, so maybe that was an issue? Apart from that blip not much else to say but good company to buy from, answer e:mail and do what you ask.

what currency is that on the website?

and how do i change it to english pounds

its Polish its called złoty

google shows current exchange rate as

1 Polish zloty = 0.186923077 British pounds

And all payment is via paypal, so you have protection there as well if you are too worried about an EU order.

Way I work it is that shipping is about £15-20 for a RIF, so the price in Euro's is the price in £ including postage give or take a tad.

Well, my stuff has arrived. Was ordered at 1pm UK time on the 28th Dec and arrived today, 3rd Jan. Thats pretty good going in my book, with xmas and new year etc. Delivery was by UPS (the tracking system on that is great, it was almost fun tracking it across Poland and Germany).

The kit was very well packaged and everything seems as it should be. Quality looks fine. Very pleased with the prices and the delivery - and no worries about getting stung for VAT or import taxes.

I should point out I bought tactical gear and not guns, so I dont know if they will slow the process down at all.

• 1 month later...

UKARA is a UK retailer organisation. You can buy a RIF from anywhere else in the world, but it's up to you to have defence and be able to prove it. TWG customs form clearly state what it is, be it rifle, pistol or the like. If you do not have a valid defence that you can prove then customs can, and will, seize and destroy the item. This will result in a loss of cash for you and probably some nice blokes knocking on your door! When I purchase a RIF I ask the retailer to clearly put my site membership number and phone number on the front so customs can give them a call if they like.

TWG clearly state in their terms and conditions that it is your responsibility to make sure that you can receive the item in your country. Hong Kong retailers have the same clause.

• 1 month later...

Just going to add to this by saying that the provided service was phenomenal. Even though I ordered during the period they were moving premises, once dispatched, the order only took 3 days in transit from Poland to the North West of England.

I ordered 2 M4 D-Boy Hi-Caps, Tac Vest, knee and elbow pads, leg pistol holster & 2000 BBs. All delivered for £80 and it's great gear, too.

• 2 months later...

After having a wee chat with bigshep . ordered my gun . delivered in 5 days from poland . yes 5 bloody days. great service so far .will def use again.

Archived