Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

water transfer printing??

3 posts in this topic

hi, last year i came across a uk website for water transfer printing (hydro dipping) hobbiests much like this site (forum style)i can no longer find it. if anybody has any idea what its called it would be much appreciated.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0