Hi

gez
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm new to Airsoft but played Paintball amatur for a few years and looking for advice to what sort of gun would be a good starter?

Been looking towards some sort of M4 Carbine model, any advice would be greatfuly recieved.

Plus what are some good sites to go to?, I live in surrey and don't mind travling a bit

Cheers Gez

• Supporters

Hi dude G&P is the better make if you have the candy to spare.

If not Classic Army are my prefferd one's as their cheap as chips.

But if you give us a budget im sure we can spend it!

But anyway you Paintball. Speedball by any chance?

Hi, very similar to you a while back and loving airsoft!

hope you enjoy the forums

Cheers for the welcome fella's :D

Yep Craig played Speedball for few years but the team broke up so not been playing nothing but have heard a lot of people going on about Airsoft and lot saying its better than Paintball so fancy having a crack at it myself.

Given myself a budget of about £300 to start off which i'll need to start from scratch but could push it up to £500 if I included wife tax lol. I'm a bit lost at the mo with what sort of stuff I need to get started, e.g whats better AEG or Gas that sort of thing :huh:

well as you're new i would say an AEG but i would go to a game and hire just to make sure its for you

Archived