Definate cheater

rusty1109
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Things in this vein have probably been posted in one form or another many many times but I was recently at a skirmish and for the first time came across someone who was blatantly cheating.

Basically this guy was prone with very good cover to his front, I snuck up on his flank to within perhaps twenty feet and double tapped him in the centre of mass as you do when you have someone bang to rights.

Absolutely nothing happens.... I fire again (in case I had missed for the first time ever!) but still no response.

I than apply a liberal dose of semi automatic and at last I get a response..... he begins to shuffle backwards deeper into cover.

Things are getting a bit silly at this point and what should have been a sneak forward fire a few quiet shots has turned into a get yourself noticed by standing forward of the rest of your team and firing lots of rounds!

So I shout at this chap the dreaded "Take your 'expletive' hits" at which point he sees where I am and sheepishly takes his hit muttering something about not having seen me.

Everyone knows where I am now of course so what may have been an amazing commando run became a run back to my own lines before I got lit up!

I know what he was up to, thinking that any fire would come from his front and that no-one would be able to see him get hit from that direction.

Anyway that is the first time I have ever come across someone who I can say was definitely cheating and it really riled me I have to say!

Just thought I would share my little misadventure, hopefully it will be the last one I have to deal with!

I find a nice stream to the side of the head tends to work, but instead of screaming keep shooting him and then tell a marshal

• Supporters

Had a similar situation before. Apart from about 5 of my team had their BBs bouncing off this guy. Shot his leg with my sniper, only just out the minimum engagement, he didn't take. So I shot his lip - took that one straight away.

Had a similar xp a few months back. Night game with this guy crouched in a bush. 2 of us had closed to within 30yrds, right beside him. Popped the torch on him and we both put a short burst into his chest armour. In the torch you could see the white bbs stream in and bouncing off all over as they rebounded off his various pouches. His reaction, bring his weapon up, switch on his laser and blast us both.

Despair sometimes, cant see why people play and bother to cheat. There is no point in being there if you are just going to ignore hits. We can all miss em sometimes by accident, especially if its noisy and hit kit or armour and I ok with that. But when someone clearly hit (like I can see the bbs flying off their armour up in-front of their face) gets a bit much.

Hey ho, live in learn :)

if in doubt I use the real steel test, i.e if this was a real bullet would i be dead/injured/unable to play etc. ect for instance today we hadn't set a gun hit rule and one hit my stock so i said that would effect me irl so carry on but earlier one hit the reciever and that would have buggered the gun so i called it. However, if it hits the rim of my boonie hat i always call it regardless

i had it before where a guy hit me once om my trousers and i didnt feel it but of instead of hitting me in a more approiate placei.e. centre mass i would off took it as magicaldr said sometimes you dont feel it.instead he came storming down the hill squared up to face then started shouting in my face.now airsoft is to have fun not go mardy because you are a geardo and goes off in a huff when they get hit

you can normally tell if someone hasn't noticed as they don't flintch its when they do that they might have been

Archived