UKAZ

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

as many know I'm not just on here but use a lot of other forums basically to shop and i went on UKAZ and they have deleted my account!

it just bloody annoying!

• AF-UK Founding Member

When did you last go on there? They had the server out and went back to a really old backup. Of course some of us keep fresher backups so this kind of thing doesn't happen.. :P (free jab, I had too, right?! :lol:)

When did you last go on there? They had the server out and went back to a really old backup. Of course some of us keep fresher backups so this kind of thing doesn't happen.. :P (free jab, I had too, right?! :lol:)

haha yea it was a while ago, they've also removed their classifields so won't be making another account

will have another look then

No, they lost everything from before the system failure. Basically the ISP appears to have suffered a disc failure and didn't have any useful backups, so anything you posted before the crash is lost. I lost loads of classifieds and loads of positive feedback & all the PM's I was keeping to track what I'd bought and sold on there, so you're not alone.

yea signed up again but nothing good for sale or wanted

Yes, it seems to be a bit quiet on there at the moment. Probably loads of people haven't re-signed yet.

Archived