Under attack from Kieron

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Dev ill be sending you a link so you can defend your forum aswell.

But yea hes at it on their because we discovered he has no defence.

Link will be here http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?...0783#post890783

third edit i hope Dev threatens to sue him for slander for a laugh.

Dev ill be sending you a link so you can defend your forum aswell.

But yea hes at it on their because we discovered he has no defence.

Link will be here http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?...0783#post890783

third edit i hope Dev threatens to sue him for slander for a laugh.

Reporting him to rampage....... now.

• Supporters

Thanks its probably in the wrong section on here but im getting ready for work and couldnt be bothered to try think where it should really go

sound like a tosser!

yea we had some issues with him a while back and hand to report him

also if he was going to join another forum he shouldn't have the same name and avatar on everyone :D

• AF-UK Founding Member

If he wants to try and put people off us then he is welcome to. Anyone with any sense will come and work it out for themselves.

I've sent him PM's, but all have been polite and professional, I have tried to gain his side of the story and give him options to explain himself, but he has chosen not to reply to me as of yet. Not so sure who the unfriendly one is now..

He'd of been banned long ago on zero in.

• Supporters

Just read through it - what a twonk.

• Supporters

I like to do a bit of helpful thread searching.

Here they are.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=6067 (general discussion)

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=5831 (parts for sale)

I only think it is fair to reply to this , Anyone is entitled to their opinion about me or what they think i might be like , and in no way was i trying to " Attack " The forum i was just refering to an eairlier instance and I have asked Rempage to remove my thread because it seem that you think it is offenceive to the forum or insulting , I also wanted to stay on this forum as well but it seem's iv upset too many people , And i have also told Dev the whole story so pleast stop going on about that. -Kieron

Especially as he is now lieing about trying to purchase furniture Dev can you find that thread so i can post it and stump him?

At no point did I deny it , I simply explained it.

also if he was going to join another forum he shouldn't have the same name and avatar on everyone :D

Why not , I am not trying to hide or anything , you also have the same name as does Craig.

Because we have no need to change names and i will keep the tempo up all night if you want?

That is exactly what I dont want , I just want to reach an agreement or mutual friendship as i prefer that too arguing.

Post an Apology to AFUK and Dev on their and put that you do not want the thread removed

Okay I understand the appoliges but why not remove the thread ?

To show you dont have Ukara and that you were a trouble some one at onepoint

Well I am not arguing anymore I have said that I am sorry and that I appologise so I am going to leave it at that.

Why not , I am not trying to hide or anything , you also have the same name as does Craig.

it was a joke because if you see in every forum from airsoft to any other I have exatly the same avatar and name :)

I was joking at the fact that Dev found me on UKAZ because of it

it was a joke because if you see in every forum from airsoft to any other I have exatly the same avatar and name :)

I was joking at the fact that Dev found me on UKAZ because of it

keep it up kieron you,ve got one of them panicking now. saying he was joking.. it,s a shame you,ve upset the forum police officer craig w.

keep it up kieron you,ve got one of them panicking now. saying he was joking.. it,s a shame you,ve upset the forum police officer craig w.

It seems that the local comedian has arrived, You are taking sides now? Whats next a coup?

He broke rules, he gets punished.

Done, Dusted.

It seems that the local comedian has arrived, You are taking sides now? Whats next a coup?

He broke rules, he gets punished.

Done, Dusted.

yes but let the mods do it not the forum bullies.

Archived