New Vest

Farley1981
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

I'm looking to get a new vest as i ruined mine :(

I had a Viper vest after trying to do some mods on it i've ripped it beyond use lol

I've seen a few molle vest i like, has anyone got one of these?

molle vest

If so are they worth the money? last some time?

thanks all :)

Rob

Looks alright and is comparable to a lot of other types in the price range which are available at Flecktarn or action hobbies for example.

Reading the review at the bottom, am I the only one who cried a little inside at the appauling abuse of the English language?

Reading the review at the bottom, am I the only one who cried a little inside at the appauling abuse of the English language?

going off that review i'm going to buy it right now lol

i'll head to my local store and see this in person see if its what im looking for

Hey man

I've just got one of these in flecktarn and I live it!.

However there are some little bad points like not all the molle loops are the right size this is only like two out of the vest ive found so far also my hydration bag on it leeks a little around the lid, also u need to take the pouches off when you get it and put them back on as they are not on properly just so u know before you run off to a skirmish and your pouches start stoping off haha.

Overall I love my vest it's great holds around 5 g36 mags and I'd say you would get about 9 m4/m16 mags in the baby.

Coke.

Sorry if there is spelling problems I'm using my phone and it's quite annoying

Archived