Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluenose1878

ICS M4 c-15

3 posts in this topic

THIS ITEM HAS NOW SOLD.

I have a M4 C-15 Full Metal with fixed Stock For Sale.

I am selling with 3700mAH battery, silencer , fore grip, magazines, a sniper bag for carrying it and a Tasco 3 -9 x40 scope.

This rifle is used and does have scratches, partically at the end where silencer has been on and off.

Reason for selling: i am selling this rifle as i no longer go airsoft and it is just gathering dust.

Price : £130 or Message me with OFFERS

The following information was taken from the website i bought it from ( eliteairsoft )

After ICS M4 series, ICS has developed a new AEG,ICS C-15. It is designed to mount all kind of tactical equipments and also provides you in all special operation need. The brand new C-15 includes R.I.S. system, Ready mag, QD-silencer,and Flip up sight.

●R.I.S. system:It includes tactical rails, tactical fore grip, and two RIS panels.

●Ready mag: It can attach an extra magazine or attches hollow magazine shell and MC-84 Mag-shape battery.

●QD-silencer: Quick detachable designed, It depends on the operation needs. The short QD silencer is also available (optional)

●Flip up sight: The unit locks in on top and bottom position with positive detent system, easy to install and simple deploy.

Data of M4A1 Carbine Air Electric Gun

Hop-Up: Yes

Initial Velocity: 90-100 m/s

Firing Rate: 920 BB/m

Length: 880mm

Barrel Length: 375 mm

Battery:ICS(MC-29 8.4V 1800mAh)

Motor : ICS Turbo 3000

Weight: 3300g

Max.range: 40m

Pellet Capacity:450

31012010038.jpg

31012010035.jpg

this pic shows the scratches at the end.

31012010041.jpg

THIS ITEM HAS NOW SOLD

dose this come with a metal body?

Cheers

Tigger

Yes this rifle is full metal the only thing that is plastic is the fore grip.