airsoft claymores

Wild Goose
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My team mate has one. Doesn't get used that much but can have a good effect against a bunch of players in a corridor in CQB, but better in woodland as you can hide it easier. And you can use old ammo in it, so all those bb's you used testing your gun can be collected and used in the claymore.

i run around with one but ive never use it as much as i want but the response i get when i do use is always great.

• 3 weeks later...

apparently they are not very power ful but look like great fun, seen some build your own ones around which seem a lot better

Ive got two of these, they are ok when they actually work. Can be very tempremental & set off very easily the more you use them though.They dont fit in real claymore bags which is a shame. To be honest you're better off just shooting someone. There has been times when ive been clicking away & bugger all happens!! But theyre good fun when they work. ill never forget the 1st time i got someone bang to rights with one only a few feet away from it!! if only it was filmed!!! :D

Its detonated by a small remote control which has four buttons marked A,B,C & D on it. the idea is that you can run 4 claymores on the one controller. But as i mentioned theres times (although not always) when you press all four & nothing happens & thats happened on both of mine plus one a mate had. But you could also put it on its back & use it as a sort of pressure plate mine, or theres a small hole in the safety catch to put through a piece of string or wire & as soon as the wires touched..Bang! The main problem on them is the firing mechanism or catch that holds the front in place. The more you use it the more this becomes prone to going off when you least expect it..when youre right next to it setting it up!

i find wire triped ones tend to be better as you don't have to look at it

As far as them being temperamental, there is a clip on youtube somewhere that says you have to take a dremel to the latching rod and make it exactly 90 degrees, they came from the factory a bit misaligned.

I just missed out on one on zero in, anyone selling theirs?

• 2 years later...

LoL that would be something i'd enjoy doing..trip wires ultimate evil but great as long as you don't catch your team mates with it :ph34r:

i have one but remote is burned true so can't use it any more. it is only trip wired.

if some one is intrested in it PM me fore nice price (and if you want photo's)
shipping is 19,50 euro's(for 5kg)

Archived