xmas wishlists

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Umm waaaay to much to list, and I can't see me actually getting much of it :(

• Supporters

Hmm all i want for christmas is

1. A way to cover my Mortar shells in foam or something similar.

2. A bunch of rifles for my own site

3. A bunch of Landmines

4. A bunch of KSC/KWA glocks

5. A woman who wont moan and nag me in a Bikini under my christmas tree.

1. small RAV vest

2. 2 blackhawk drop leg mounts for my serpa

3. as many TM MEU mags as possible

4. a threesome with my girlfriend and preferably megan fox lol

• Supporters

Money - It's all I ever ask for.

It's what that money will be spent on that I should list here, but I could probably just point you in the direction of everything, everywhere else on the forums and indeed, the internet in general.

Hmm, some decent gloves, the oakly assault ones look pretty good as I am sticking CQB black in my gear (its cheap). Nice rifle bag would be great, I love 5.11 gear so their double rifle bag (not that anyone I know can afford it right now) would fit. Would like some super sized armour (maybe real deal) as well, I a big bod and my pouch vest is ok, but I would rather have armour and drop leg platforms for my mags. Ebay may be my friend there with money from Christmas as the wife doesn't "do" airsoft stuff.

Finally present to myself, stop wasting time and send in the blasted UKARA form so I am actually registered. I have the defence already of course and the form with all the signed off visits been on the notice board for a while, but would like the UKARA number so I can just order the other toys I want (Claymore, Shotgun and MP5K in place of a pistol).

Could spend my whole bonus on airsoft no trouble (its not that big), but what would be nice for Christmas is more time to actually play... the one thing money cant buy.

1.USMC Tan Molle assault vest

2. Tanned Oakley gloves

3. Tm 6inch Python

4.4x32 acog sight

Archived