Video Games Galore

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well game session is upon us. So what are you playing?

Im playing Skyrim, The future game of the year :D and I would love to see this new engine used for Fallout

• Supporters

I'm playing Skyrim, not very far into it though, I keep changing my mind about character and restarting.. Also, I tend to die a lot on Master, everything seems to 1-hit me.

• Supporters

That sounds about right to me, This game is a lot harder than oblivion, Heres some tips, Save before every fight, fight smart and If the name of the thing trying to kill you starts with "Snow" IE snow wolf, snow bear are even snow ball JUST RUN!!!

I dont know why (it could just be my game style) but snow trolls are harder to kill than the dragons :wacko:

• Supporters

Get a companion/follower, the troll will go after them. Then use fire spells against them from behind.

• Supporters

I'm playing Battlefield 3... Obviously lol.

Been debating whether or not to get Skyrim though, I do enjoy RPGs but I thought Oblivion was sh*t and I got bored of Fallout pretty fast as well.

Though I did love KOTOR and Fable 1 and 2.

• Supporters
Get a companion/follower, the troll will go after them. Then use fire spells against them from behind.

Thay dont last long against a snow troll, but I now have the freeze shout and I can heal my companions B)

Been debating whether or not to get Skyrim though, I do enjoy RPGs but I thought Oblivion was sh*t and I got bored of Fallout pretty fast as well.

Though I did love KOTOR and Fable 1 and 2.

Ed if you didn't like oblivion or fallout I would skip Skyrim until it gone down in price, Bio Ware have said that if the MMO go's as well as planned there will be a new Knights Of The Old Republic :D

• Supporters

I hope they do make another one, I used to play them all the time, even after the next generation of consoles came out lol.

Archived