Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G&G GR-16 TOM

Warrior L96 sniper rifle (2 Tone) WANTED!

7 posts in this topic

My brother is thinking of starting airsoft with me and he really wants a sniper, i think the Warrior L96 Sniper will be best for him or is there any other bolt action rifles you could suggest under the £200 mark. And he wants the FPS 450+.

Thanks

Snipers aren't recommended for beginners. most people realise this too late, and wish they could get into the action.

plus, even if you have a sniper rifle, you still need a sidearm of some form as most sites have a minimum engagement distace with weapons of their power.

Snipers aren't recommended for beginners. most people realise this too late, and wish they could get into the action.

plus, even if you have a sniper rifle, you still need a sidearm of some form as most sites have a minimum engagement distace with weapons of their power.

hi mate i have a warrior l96 not boxed tho comes with a couple of mags.i could do you it for 120 posted.if interested let me know

hi mate i have a warrior l96 not boxed tho comes with a couple of mags.i could do you it for 120 posted.if interested let me know

Hi is this offer to anyone??

thanks

-Dave-

there's one for sale on action hobbie's for £100 in two tone or standard

tray

My brother is thinking of starting airsoft with me and he really wants a sniper, i think the Warrior L96 Sniper will be best for him or is there any other bolt action rifles you could suggest under the £200 mark. And he wants the FPS 450+.

Thanks

hi i have a two tone l96 with bipod and scope 450 fps maybe more only used a few times coz im not really into snipers and i want an assault rifle £110 straight from actionhobbies and as i know they dont have any in stock at the moment so thats £60 off the original price will determin post if you are interested please email me at willjdevans@hotmail.co.uk thanks

hi i have a two tone l96 with bipod and scope 450 fps maybe more only used a few times coz im not really into snipers and i want an assault rifle £110 straight from actionhobbies and as i know they dont have any in stock at the moment so thats £60 off the original price will determin post if you are interested please email me at willjdevans@hotmail.co.uk thanks

Did you sell the warrior?? If not im interested:) Pm me

regards

matt