MZKaleem

JG HK416 (SOLD)

41 posts in this topic

Yep sure mate. I'm just getting a quote on the motor at the moment :) I'll also work on getting the hop up fixed asap

Sorry to butt in and possibly show my ignorance, but what is the need for it to be working for a reenactor? One would think you would only need it working for skirmishing?

the motor doesn't need replacing because it seems the motor doesn't have a problem, just one thing, i now advise you get a large 8.4v battery so that you dont go too low on juice so that it locks. This means you cannot use the PEQ box but i have a battery bag which should work.

I can go down to £140 including postage.

PS: Do you need the magazines or shall i keep some of them, such as the 2 high caps?

would a 8.4v 1600 do? coz i have three of them? and good it should work fine then. and u can keep the hi caps i only really want the 3 mid caps if thats ok?

All right and also regarding the battery, thats what i have :P I guess its okay, i only advised you used large type so that you didn't run out therefore leaving it to lock. But so long as you're careful then all will be good :) PM me your details so i can check, :)

Oh wait, hang on Ario, didn't realise what you meant by Laser, that is a fake laser, its actually meant to hold the guns battery rather than be a light/laser, sorry my mistake!

ahhh right thanks thats alot more helpful :D

Ario

and can you PM the replys to me from now on its easier for me to view on my phone !

thanks again ario

Bump £120 including all costs. (postage + Paypal fees)

Bump £120 including all costs. (postage + Paypal fees)

Still no possibility of a split?

I'm after front end, as said would buy full thing but not ukara yet. Or I could ask around, see if I can find someone to buy rest of it?

OK done a lot of reading around, UKARA not legal requirement, I just need to provide legitimate reason why I want an RIF.

My legitimate reason is I am an enthusiast who is about to start skirmishing at Ardeer, but the main one is my ex who I am still on the best of terms with is needing props for college photo-shoots etc with me and others. Already have an M4, would def take this 416 complete if willing to sell.

Money should be in my hand RTG tomorrow or Friday - up to you. I can give you full details of myself publically (Ramsay Strachan - competitive bodybuilder), I'm not some chav thats going to hold up the local post office :D

None of that is a defence because you have not skirmished yet and your Not a registered company PM Finius he can explain it really well

edit in response to reply PM Elite he's a good Kid from what i know of him he may even keep it aside for you

None of that is a defence because you have not skirmished yet and your Not a registered company PM Finius he can explain it really well

Ahhh OK.

I find it all a bit silly tbh - folks that want to do mischief ignore the laws anyway. Yeah I know we are meant to be thankful and not upset anyone and just be greatful that concessions have been made, but its all BS; laws only affect the law abiding, and these restrictions when a responsible adult such as myself is publically identifying himself are just ridiculous...

But thats cool - I should be registered in a few months anyway, just a pity really as per this sale.

Will stop cluttering thread now :)

I have one other person interested, if he does not have a valid defence, then i can hold it for you. I have nothing better to do for a month with it anyway.

Sold. Please close, I can change the title, im a big boy now :P