MZKaleem

JG HK416 (SOLD)

41 posts in this topic

Make: JG

Gun/Model: HK416

Accessories: 3 mid caps, 2 high caps, battery box.

Condition: Good, possibly a selector issue.

FPS: 320-ish

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment:£120 (Or see post from 04/02/12)

Pictures: A few posts down.

if this is still for sale after xmas mate send my a pm or email and il happily take her of your hands lol

and can i be rude and u send some snaps

Remove your email mate, i'll put 'em up here for you. the sling and the battery are NOT inc. thanks.

post-1769-1321999000_thumb.jpg

Nearly got this fixed, i just need a new fuse, so the price has gone up to £120 because it actually works now!!

Bumpy-bump-mc bump time?

bump,

£110 including postage, £100 pickup from:

Rickmansworth,

Hertfordshire,

WD3

I have fixed the fuse and wires and unlocked the box etc. now it is just the Hop up that needs fixing :) I must warn people the Gearbox can lock if the battery is too low.

bump!

Looking for £115 (that includes postage and paypal!) Buyer needs to be UKARA Reg'd. that's the easiest way to check your a skirmisher.

also, it needs new hop up...

going to add that i have seen these go for £200 new! remember this has the battery box, the 3 mid caps and the 2 hi caps. The only difference is that it also has an RIS flip up front sight to match the back RIS flip up sight.

PM me if you have any other questions!

bump, try some near offers, cheers, now i only need the money to pay back minor payments so hit me with some offers

everything should be metal except the stock and the lower receiver mate, got an offer? Dont forget the hop up is broken, i might be able to fix that for you though. the gearbox usually locks on low battery, hence the reason im asking for offers :)

Well if you could get the hop up foxed for me!! ill give you 135 or 140 maybe? is the gearbox jamming a problem if so do u think i could get it fixed at a shop? and also (soz about all the questions) are all the mags it comes with in working order?

thanks phil.

Please reply soon mate! I'm super interested!!!! also one more question can u fix the hop up permanently?

I can get the hop up fixed no problem, but im not sure about the locking problem, you could get it checked by a shop, it may just need either another motor or another spring, a spring is about £10, a motor can be slightly more expensive, but i dont really know much about the insides, i'll work on the hop up now

all the magazines work and feed perfectly fine, and also feel free to ask any questions you want.

:)

No, no and yes.

Oh wait, hang on Ario, didn't realise what you meant by Laser, that is a fake laser, its actually meant to hold the guns battery rather than be a light/laser, sorry my mistake!

All right mate, i have asked a few people, all you need is a 9.6 volt battery but a mini one if you want it to fit in the box, also when it is low, you still need to be careful!

To my knowledge...yes, its just these gearboxes has a heavier spring and so they need a bigger voltage etc to pull back to mo fo :P

Although, you would probably want to still be careful on low battery, it's unpredictable! :P

Ghost Team, i found that you can either get the 9.6v battery which may not fit in the battery box included, and still have to be careful or you can change the motor which i can order for you, which would allow you to use the 8.4 mini and be a little less careful.

otherwise i know no other way around this situation. :)

If u could that would be amazing thank you so much bro!!!! :) I'll pay extra if u could install it for me? I'll pay 140? Thanks again

Can u reply soon please i have an skirmish next week and i was hoping to have the gun byy then please?

All right mate, i have asked a few people, all you need is a 9.6 volt battery but a mini one if you want it to fit in the box, also when it is low, you still need to be careful!

Im looking for a 416 front end, don't suppose you'd split?

Im not UKARA registered (yet) or I'd buy it outright right now!

No im not looking for splits sorry mate,

also if you could do £150 i would fit the motor for you. other wise £135 and you can buy yourself a 9.6v mini battery :)

-Zak