King Arms?

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi guys,

I've just found this on Patrol Base: http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/details1.asp/P...g-arms-m4a1.htm

And aesthetically, it's EXACTLY what I want, the right stock, barrel length, type of handguard etc etc.

BUT, one of my mates has a King Arms FAL Carbine and it's absolutely shite by every stretch of the imagination...

Plus, this seems to be insanely cheap, so going by the age old, 'cheap is crap' ...thing, I'm guessing it must be crap?

But god I want it to be good. D=

Anyone put me out of my misery? Or just help me find an M4 that's exactly the same as this, made by a company I actually know are good, like G&P or G&G etc.

• Supporters

Anyone want to stand against that?

Anyone want to stand against that?

I've heard wildly different things about them, ranging from "you'd be better of burning your money and farting bbs at people" to "they're the best thing ever, really reliable, if God owned an AEG..."

Which is annoying, as I'd love to get an SLR or FAL, but don't want to waste £300 on a crap gun.

What was up with your mate's FAL?

I know someone who got a first generation SLR (one of the first to enter the UK back in '08), and his was... less than great. The rear sight was glued in place because it was missing 2 screws, among many other problems - basically KA did a rush job to get them into shops.

Hi there. Fruend of mine has two king arms m4. One with all magpul extras and one for cqb. They are both awesome. I used the magpul one indoor cqb a few weeks ago and loved it. I know I am quite new to the game but I like them

i think i have this gun in two tone off of actionhobbies - http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/King-Arms-M...dy_AS4SI.aspx?0

the build is a reallly nice quality, i love it. the accuracy is nice and the ROF is good too. can't honestly remember what the range is like. however, i'm not sure if it is just me being unlucky, i have had problems with the gun which i think goes down to the hop up but i'm not sure. one other problem is that the handguard is really difficult to get off and that is where the battery is housed but I just bought a battery bag and strapped it on to the handguard.

• Supporters

Hubert, my mate's FAL has epic jamming problems, I don't think he's ever got through on mag and they're mid caps and the range and accuracy are awful as well, they get spat out in all different directions and rarely get further than 25m.

Sounds like pretty mixed opinions, I think I'll keep looking.

Hubert, my mate's FAL has epic jamming problems, I don't think he's ever got through on mag and they're mid caps and the range and accuracy are awful as well, they get spat out in all different directions and rarely get further than 25m.

Sounds like pretty mixed opinions, I think I'll keep looking.

This pretty much illustrates my point about mixed reviews :lol:

We've had an SLR at HW before that had beautiful range and accuracy (albiet crap ROF and was barely pushing 270 FPS)

Although having it jam sounds familiar (something I hear a lot about the FAL, but not the SLR)

• Supporters

It might just be that my mate's a moron then lol, if I didn't actually know him, I'd probably think he were about 14, not nearly 20.

This is a guy who took the top rail off a £20 G36 and melted it onto the upper receiver of his FAL because "It looks cool"

The rail wasn't even parallel to the rifle, the quality was far worse so it just didn't work... It just didn't work ANYWAY as you may imagine and when he put my ACOG on it he thought it was "awesome" being able to hit people so easily, even though I know for a fact that the ACOG was looking at least 20 degrees higher than the barrel was pointing.

But, before he did all that sh*t to it, it was still crap when I had a go with it lol.

got an ares SLR, great rifle, crap mags, out of 6 mags only 2 of them i would trust and that's because i spent several hours putting a strip of varnish down it, otherwise it's a great gun. and if you can find the top rail and put on that old falklands era night scope it looks the dogs bollocks.

hi mate i have the clear 2 toned king arms m4 and it is really good definitely worth the money . the are only two flaws which are the handguard ring has a really tough spring and its is not the normal d ring , if you want to say add a free float you have to get a certain tool to remove it :)

• Supporters

Hmm, sounds like it might be worth it after all then.

It mentions something about a bolt lock function? Is that just to make hop up adjustment less of a faff? It actually sounds like a pretty cool feature.

Archived