king arms m4

spurs 14
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all got another question that i hope you can help me with , got a king arms m4 . what i want to do is fit a front hand grip [pistol type] but the std handguard is plastic and doesnt have any rails anyone know where i can get a replacement front guard for this model thanks guys

• Supporters

I saw an ACM RIS set on Wolfarmouries a bit back, I think it's about £50, just search for RIS or RAS and it'll come up.

Alternately, you could buy a rail to mount on your plastic hand guard, they clip through the holes in your hand guard and once attached you can mount grips to it just like a RIS set, plus you can get them for about £5.

• Supporters

I got a pair of tapered ones from the USA which mean that the Rail runs parallel to the Barrel instead of at at slight angle if you see what I mean?

Click here

Archived