Best make of Pistol

Chris Purvis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone. :lol:

I am a returning airsoft enthusiast.

When I was in my mid-teens (a good 12 year ago! :rolleyes: ) I used to have a fairly good collection of Mauri Airsoft guns. They ranged from my first single shot Sig P226 to my AEG FAMAS.

Been out of the game for a while until a work college introduced to the crowd again, in the form of skirmishing.

Basically, I want to get involved as it looks ###### good fun and is an excuse to play with guns again! ;)

Over the next few months, I want to get my side arm sorted first and then my assault rifle.

So, Pistols. I am slowly re-familiarising myself with all the jargon but I cannot seem to find an answer on which is the best make of gun to go for. ME, KJW, Mauri??

KJW seem cheap, but I don't want to buy twice.

If they are ok, would this be a good first choice to go for?

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=2516

I am sure you will be hearing from me again, so thanks in advance for any advice/help! ;)

• Supporters

to be honest there is no "BEST" make they all have there pro's and con's, as long as you look after your weapons they shouldn't break on you at the worst of moments, i'd also try google, look at a couple of reviews if theres any repeat problems with a certain thing then you know to stay clear,

anyway from what i hear KJW arent that bad anyway.

hope this helps

-Matt.

Go with a TM pistol and play it safe. I have a TM 226 and it is brilliant, not a problem with it so far.

Sorry, should have said that I would prefer a metal one. I believe all of the TM P226's are abs plastic. ;)

I've been doing a bit more research and I now think I might be better of going for the assault rifle first, so I will have a look at a nice M4, Steyer Aug or MP5 SD6!

Archived