Urgent advice please guys!

Petrellinkez
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quick question guys. I have a delta peak fast charger but when its charging it has gone from just a solid red light to a blinking red light. If anyone knows let me know urgently as i have like 7 batteries to charge for my mates for tomorrow.

Thanks

Petrelli

Quick question guys. I have a delta peak fast charger but when its charging it has gone from just a solid red light to a blinking red light. If anyone knows let me know urgently as i have like 7 batteries to charge for my mates for tomorrow.

Thanks

Petrelli

Have you got the instruction manual?

Here.....

Solid green - trickle charging

Solid red - fast charging

Flashing red - No charging occuring. Assuming the batt is actually plugged in, then it's usually an iffy connection at the charger terminals. Give ' em a wiggle or reconnect them. If it's not that then the second most frequent culprit is sh*tty tamiya connecters, and in third place comes damaged wire on the batt.

Of course what exact charger you have is anyones guess atm, and unless you've got the same one I have feel free to ignore my input totally. :P

Archived