Flashlights and Lasers.

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just wondering whether or not people have lasers or flashlights on their weapons and whether/when they use them.

I'm on the lookout for a decent flashlight for my M16, either barrel mounted or rail mounted, preferably barrel mounted for now as I have standard handguards, not rails. It'll be used in night games and urban. I've been to one before, where I used my bike light (this one to be exact) which is 10 LUX output, so looking for something equally as bright.

I'm also kinda looking for a decent laser or flashlight, or both, for my TM Glock 17. I would like a replica of one that is actually used on Glocks.

If anyone could give me links to what I need, it would be great.

Also, just saying what flashlight you use and what it's like would be helpful.

Thanks!

• Supporters

Thanks, I'll have a look, what are the torches like on them? And how are they turned on and off?

I want something super bright really, I like to be over the top with things..

And it'll hopefully be a Christmas present, so may get away with expensiveness :)

What about for a Glock 17?

• Supporters

G&P one's a little on the expensive side at ~£170, doubt I'll be getting that!

Any other flashlight recommendations?

I'll have a look at ones for Glock

• Supporters

Silverback Glock lasers are supposed to be good as it will allow the use of a serpa aswell and again the M3 torchs are great and to reduce weight only buy one torch to swap between your rifle and pistol especially during a milsim

• Supporters

Element scout light ;) stupidly bright and had no problems, just get a proper set of surefire batteries for it, makes it work better than stock :)

Archived