Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smiffy151

ICS M4 Full Metal + Loads Of Extras (SOLD)

5 posts in this topic

Make:ICS

Gun/Model:M4 Commando

Accessories:See List Below

Condition: Excellent

FPS:330+ varies on different chrono's

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:No/No/No

Price/Payment:£300 Collection Only Or See Details @ Bottom Of Description

Pictures:See Below

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0006a.jpg

PICT0005a.jpg

PICT0001a.jpg

Hi All

Finally decided that i'm not going back to airsoft and therefore selling my highly modded ICS M4 Commando, this started off life as a std model fixed stock etc, to which I've added an upgraded M100 spring, ICS Crane Stock,Tsunami RIS, Tsunami Tactical foregrip, ICS QD Silencer,TM RIS Hand Guards, Red/Green DOT Acog (fixed),Madbull Tightbore Barrel, 5.11 Tactical Sling, QD Sling Mount,range on this is absolutely brilliant and ROF is superb,Now to the list of extras as in the pics.

Complete upper piston asm inc upgraded M100 spring, Spare M100 spring, spare unused spur gear (MC-07), spare ICS hop rubber and 2 x nubs, Spare RIS mounting screws and body bolts, 2 x 9.6v 2000mah Nimh batteries, Enigma NX80 Pro charger, 5 x ICS High Cap Mags, Ultrafire WF501c tactical flashlight with interchangeable pressure swith and RIS mount,absolutely massive gun case capable of carrying at least 2 M4 size weapons and pistols mags etc, estimate is about 50 x 24 in size so it's huge. everything shown in these pictures fit inside and some.....!

Due to the size of this package I can only offer it as COLLECTION ONLY.....so please don't ask me to deliver it as at a rough guess it will cost you over £25 and i'm not prepared to foot the bill for it. Cash would be nice but will consider Paypal if you're prepared to pay the fees on top.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested.

Make:ICS

Gun/Model:M4 Commando

Accessories:See List Below

Condition: Excellent

FPS:330+ varies on different chrono's

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:No/No/No

Price/Payment:£300 Collection Only Or See Details @ Bottom Of Description

Pictures:See Below

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0006a.jpg

PICT0005a.jpg

PICT0001a.jpg

Hi All

Finally decided that i'm not going back to airsoft and therefore selling my highly modded ICS M4 Commando, this started off life as a std model fixed stock etc, to which I've added an upgraded M100 spring, ICS Crane Stock,Tsunami RIS, Tsunami Tactical foregrip, ICS QD Silencer,TM RIS Hand Guards, Red/Green DOT Acog (fixed),Madbull Tightbore Barrel, 5.11 Tactical Sling, QD Sling Mount,range on this is absolutely brilliant and ROF is superb,Now to the list of extras as in the pics.

Complete upper piston asm inc upgraded M100 spring, Spare M100 spring, spare unused spur gear (MC-07), spare ICS hop rubber and 2 x nubs, Spare RIS mounting screws and body bolts, 2 x 9.6v 2000mah Nimh batteries, Enigma NX80 Pro charger, 5 x ICS High Cap Mags, Ultrafire WF501c tactical flashlight with interchangeable pressure swith and RIS mount,absolutely massive gun case capable of carrying at least 2 M4 size weapons and pistols mags etc, estimate is about 50 x 24 in size so it's huge. everything shown in these pictures fit inside and some.....!

Due to the size of this package I can only offer it as COLLECTION ONLY.....so please don't ask me to deliver it as at a rough guess it will cost you over £25 and i'm not prepared to foot the bill for it. Cash would be nice but will consider Paypal if you're prepared to pay the fees on top.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested.

i am very intrested in your m4 where about are you based thanx simon