shatner

King arms fal long never used (SOLD)

7 posts in this topic

for sale no swaps king arms fal long type never used or skirmished not sure on fps whatever they are out the box

includes original box, mag and battery. its got a nice low serial number too

£200 Including postage and paypal fees i also will accept cash in registered post only or cheque but this will have to clear before i send it

any questions pm me

HI can you tell me if this is still available and what price it is ?

As i maybe interested and could actually come and collect it at the right price.

Many thanks

Terry

price drop to £180

hi yes this is still for sale, if you want to pick up i will sell to you for £160 im in telford west midlands

thanks for the interest dave

Hi Mate,

Could you give me a ring on 07754882985, I am interested in the rifle and would like to chat and hopefully organise popping over to you collecting it and give you the cash, if you could take £150 i can defenitely make it to you one night next week as i live in Derby so i think you are just a hour away.

Anyway give me a quick call on my mobile or text me and i will ring you back or call my home number which is 01332 731223. either way let me know.

Hope to chat to you soon.

Terry

hi yes this is still for sale, if you want to pick up i will sell to you for £160 im in telford west midlands

thanks for the interest dave