Finius

Removed From Sale

18 posts in this topic

So folks, a while back I was building this very lovely M4. Unfortunately, I ran out of money and just can't be bothered to finish it when I'm barely even airsofting at the moment (running the society steals all my time). So, I'm putting it up for sale.

It is an entire custom build, not one shred of it was store-bought pre-assembled, so you're getting something pretty unique. Few minor issues, though anyone with half a brain should be able to get them sorted either free using their own skills or at least cheaply enough.

Full-length M4A1 barrel, with traditionally-shaped flip-up front iron sight (which I think looks sick as), metal RIS (very stable), Guarder or Hurricane M4D receiver (metal, very rare), DBoys SPR Pistol grip and a G&G stock and tube (doesn't slide well).

Internally it features a decent metal hop, and a decent gearbox/motor combo, motor needs adjusting but otherwise was sold to me working and none of the internals have thus far been modified. Wiring runs into the stock tube and requires a new connector. The stock is a tight fit, this was done to ensure stability given that with a battery in the stock tube, it can't slide anywhere anyways.

Issues:

-Motor needs adjusting

-Wiring needs sorting (new connector, or rewiring if you want to move the battery)

-No rear ironsight

-Stock is open-ended, could do with a cap of some sort incase batteries move about, but this shouldnt be an issue really

-Looks way too cool, even though it's unfinished

I have no idea of value, but you're getting something which has the potential to quite frankly, be awesome. It's going to provided with some rail covers, a sling and some standard plastic handguards. I may be able to find a couple of hicaps to chuck in as well, but have no batteries etc for it (the stock etc is sized so as it could accept a 9.6v stick, or some sort of lipo.

My intention for finishing it was this; add a flippy ironsight, magpul bad lever and folding trigger guard, G&G Socom/ACE stock, install the standard hanguards, stick ris rails on the top and bottom, and stick a QD silencer on it, accessories to suit the mission, revel in the awesomeness - just incase you wanted an idea for it.

Could perhaps swap out the stock for a more vintage looking one that does slide and has an end cap for the right price/persuasion, that can be discussed.

Might be open to trades, but to be honest, not likely. In terms of price, make me an offer!

Shinies!

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Ta for looking!

the RIS have a battery inside? also what type is the sling?

Cheers

Battery is in the stock tube buddy - rear wired, sling is the Defcon 5 multi-type one, set up for use as a one-point with this rifle.

Cheers.

Can you link me to where you bought the RIS? That's exactly what I'm looking for once I get an M4.

Or was it a swap/bought on here?

okay cool, i meant would the ris fit a battery inside?

To the best of my knowledge it could not; you could rewire it to take one in the front and use a PEQ, but as far as I am aware you're not fitting anything in the RIS...

okay thanks anyway, may be interested in the sling, how much?

okay cool, will have a wee rumage through the airsoft budget and get back to you

Bump!

This is still for sale, the stock is different though, it's the older AR15 stock type, I'll get pictures up later.

Internals all confirmed working and decent condition, still needs the wiring doing though.

Same situation re:price as before. Cheers.

Finius, the foresight, as you have no rear sight would you sell seperately?

cheers

Nick, if nobody wants this after a week or two I'll consider breakdowns, especially on parts where I have a replacement/spare.

I'd ideally like at least £100+, all in all I've paid quite a lot toward putting it together this far, and all it needs it a wiring job and a little tweaking; nothing £5 of bits off of Component Shop and a soldering iron couldn't fix so I'm reluctant to let it go for less than is reasonable...

Finius, when I get my new gun i could always send you the triangle sight off it in exchange?

Finius, when I get my new gun i could always send you the triangle sight off it in exchange?

I have triangle sights coming out the wazoo :P

I just want to keep it as above for now because whoever takes it could have an awesome base for a project like mine...

I honestly wish I could find the motivation and funds to finish it, but meh.

I have triangle sights coming out the wazoo :P

I just want to keep it as above for now because whoever takes it could have an awesome base for a project like mine...

I honestly wish I could find the motivation and funds to finish it, but meh.

So what would it take to make this a Good useable gun ?

I have money waiting so name a firm price, Paypal including postage, You must be willing to post Tuesday recorded delivery.