arm mounted dual carbines

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

basically what i was thinking of is mounting 2 V1/V6 (bullpup versions) gearboxes on my arm and then rewiring them to work off of one trigger unit, then it's a case of modifying 2 hop-ups and magwells to fit on it and putting a extended cable to a battery mounted on my rig, and hey presto you've got yourself something like this "http://selectstartgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/pandorum-weapon.jpg"

any thought, probably won't happen until i get a good steady income, but thought it might look cool.

• Supporters

P90 would work well if you get a box mag that didnt need winding all the time but if you manage it skirmish it at your local and get video of it and ill give you £200 for doing it

heheh

Neat. Not done an arm mounted one, but I have modded a pair of GBB 18'c to fire one handed which was insAAAANE!!! Oh, and also a pair of mini-electric mp5's. Yeah you know, used to be like £15 of the market kinda thing. :lol:

It was probably one of the most embarrassing things ever to be taken out with, and made for an exceptional close range (read: totally shite range) suppression weapon for your left hand, with around 300x .12's in the well being put out of its twin barrels at waaaay over 90fps. :wacko:

:P

i was thinking P90's but i thought it was going to be a bit too heavy to mount 2 on both arms, and i have no idea how to wire the trigger together.

• Supporters

Sounds like a Super Battle Droid from Star Wars, or alternatively, a bit like Dead Shot from Batman lol.

What if you used some electric automatic pistols instead of P90s? There's got to be a G18 or something that fits the description.

aiming more for the ABC warrior from judge dredd (sylvester stallone film) and same problem, how would you set the guns to fire simutaneously from a separate trigger system. but also an M16vn highcap to keep it relatively low profile.

Archived