andrewmabbett

REDUCED Magpul PTS Masada AKM £200 ONO

23 posts in this topic

Dear All, I recently purchased the Magpul PTS Masada AKM form www.firesupport.co.uk When it arrived i was using it in the garden for about 30mins and dis not like the feel of it one bit. It is totally different to my M4 and M16's and i am sure I wont be using it much within the coming times. Hence the reason to sell. I need a quick shift on this gun as i after checking this morning one of the Asian websites I sometimes order off has just got some gear I need in stock. (waited over 3 months for it now)

Make: Magpul MASADA

Gun/Model: MASADA TAN Version

Accessories: 2 Magpul Magazines about 150rounds each.

6.03 Tightbore barrel. (Original will be included also.)

Condition: Not a mark on the rifle, will be shipped in original box etc.

FPS: 350

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £250 ono (Paid via money bookers or Pay-Pal)

Pictures: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/magp...airsoft-gun-aeg

Hi where are you based, does the sale include charger batts etc, please email details if pos paullewis2k2@hotmail.com

Cash on collection?

Hi where are you based, does the sale include charger batts etc, please email details if pos paullewis2k2@hotmail.com

Will also do cash on collection !!

sorry no cash on collection as i work very strange hours at work. I will post with TNT 24h for no added cost to the buyer.

This is now going at £200 if sold tonight. so grab a deal!!!!!

Ok cal me now 07932902482

i will have this for 200 pounds if you post first, as you have very little posts and not willing to have collection.

i have lots of feedback on zeroin!

Hi are you saying this looks suspect, as I have bought the gun, not received it yet though I have paid for it on paypal, I can tell you this guy sounded genuine and I'm not concerned at all, apart from the last message, well I hope i get the gun as it seems like a very good deal...

'GUN SOLD'. Hopefully

Hi are you saying this looks suspect, as I have bought the gun, not received it yet though I have paid for it on paypal, I can tell you this guy sounded genuine and I'm not concerned at all, apart from the last message, well I hope i get the gun as it seems like a very good deal...

'GUN SOLD'. Hopefully

as long as you paid via paypal for goods you can claim the money back if you have any problems, i just find it weird when people will not give you there rough location.

Guys quick heads up i seem to remember something about this guy being dodgy as loads of people had problems with him on Z1

Yes paid with paypal, they say it's covered, it was as a gift for my lad, does seem too good an offer!!!

Well I'll give it 48 hrs

Us newbies lol

Woah you didnt gift the money too the guy did you?

If so its not comeing back.

DOES LOOK LIKE A FRAUDSTER HERE!!!!

PAYPAL INFORMED

HOPE HE KNOWs PAYPAL WILL ASK POLICE FOR THE BLOCKED CALL SIGNALs and times IF IT'S NOT A PAY AS YOU GO PHONE THEN HE IS SCREWED AS THEY CAN TRACE IT NO PROB!!

OH WELL IM STILL LOOKING FOR A DECENT AEG PROB M4 g@p as thus seems to be the recommended!! Or g&g

Can anyone recommend king arms as I saw one fir sale on here!!

definate frausdter, magpul akm does not hit anywhere near 350fps and he asking less than half price. If it seems too good to be true, it is

Paypal say put dispute after 7 days, should I do it now? As gun was due today, no contact wrong tel numbers, just want to stop him getting away with the money ,,,, but also don't want paypal sayin I started the dispute too early?

Any advice what to do.

Why is everyone getting involved here? It says in the rules don't post unless you're interested in the item, not 'post if there is a dispute, just to add to the confusion'.

Codsofter can you confirm any mention of the item being sent? Have you received it (wait till tomorrow)? Do you have full contact details for the person? You probably should have tested the phone numbers before you paid.. Craig do you have a link for this something you remember about on Zero In?

If the seller is reading, please help us out!

Thank you.

No i dont Dev im gonna go look for it tho if so ill just edit it in to this post, altough i think it was a year ago and due to the amount of people ill Probs just Pm a mod as ill be digging forever otherwise

Ok dev, last post on this thread from me so it does not hang around,

1. No confirmation of posting

2. No contact since payment

3. Seller num blocked I raised this issue when talking he said will send, did receive it in the paypal message but did not try it then, he made excuse that it was his g/friends paypal as they had joint acc, it also contained a contact num for her in the paypal request, also I noticed invoice was num 001, should have noticed it there and then but you know how it is when your excited, just saw his number and being honest took it for real.He did sound genuine, but was giving too much away like free TNT delivery.

4. item not received.

5. Sent a pm with no response.

6. Noticed he has checked in to site 5.20am to have a peek.

7. tried to call him num don't exist

8. called g/f number,, rang anwnser machine left urgent message, next day got a call back from an insurance company, never heard of the pay pals name.

Don't want to go on, and on might start looking a bit dopey:)

Main thing I want to achieve is get him named and shamed and hopefully stop him cashing out the paypal account?

That's it over and out!!!!!!

No i dont Dev im gonna go look for it tho if so ill just edit it in to this post, altough i think it was a year ago and due to the amount of people ill Probs just Pm a mod as ill be digging forever otherwise

i asked him his location i got this back when the rif was first posted,

very interested were do you live m8 ??

Ipswitch buddy, i will be more than happy to have the item posted via TNT 24H service for you if you live a way from here.

Regards

probly wrong but who knows.

Dave

hi guys i know of somebody in zero in screwed 6 members of the forums his user name in zero in is MRAIRSOFTER93,at the moment all his items on sale in zero in is been locked,police and paypal informed already,i reported it already to the forum moderator aswell as im the first was been screwed,so always used paypal on buying items but pls...NOT A GIFT...