Help needed

thompy1993
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm new to airsoft and I'm really desperate to get started. If any one has a working rifles I would most appreciate any offers. Many thanks, Craig. :)

Welcome to the forums :)

Have you been to your nearest site and tried renting yet? Might be worthwhile before you go and start buying.

Yeah, i have tried but want a weapon of my own that i can customize to my own style as i find myself feeling bad if i start tweecking the hire guns.

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you were born in '93 you are going to be unable to buy a gun.

If you weren't then it would only be a case of renting 3 times in no less than 2 months and being able to get your own.

I don't see quite what you'd want to tweak? Most sites have very good hire guns and its only a case of tweaking the hop if its off.

• Supporters

There is something to be said about owning a weapon of your own though. You get to know it, its niggles and how it performs, you get used to it and everything can be set how you want it.

Its kinda like owning a car. Sure, you can get places on public transport, but actually being able to drive yourself is quite a lot different.

Try googling: airsoft world OR actionhobbies

Both have good professional two tone ranges and are good to buy from.

There is something to be said about owning a weapon of your own though. You get to know it, its niggles and how it performs, you get used to it and everything can be set how you want it.

Its kinda like owning a car. Sure, you can get places on public transport, but actually being able to drive yourself is quite a lot different.

Try googling: airsoft world OR actionhobbies

Both have good professional two tone ranges and are good to buy from.

Also being able to change the looks of it would be very nice.

Archived