some more qeustions although confuseing!

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hmm

So would you guys like to see 3 different rifle type's and in each of them a DMR 2 assault rifles and 2 Cqb style rifles (Basically 5 people with different style rifles shooting near enough the same anyway)

• Supporters

Erm i mean 2 Standard M4s, 2 Cqb length and an M16 length?

And i play speedball so its likely a small part could be used for competition paintball so is their a preferred colour of paint you guys as pure softers preffer to see? Like yellow or orange?

Someone been snorting too much jungle juice as you seem to have lost the power of communication...either that or the rest of AFUK have lost the power of comprehension.

• Supporters

I dont know how to make it simpler other than think Squad and their specific desginations Like Dm and such and i was asking about the paintas i know a lot of softers myself included hate getting paint all over myself and my gear that and it looks bad but even though it is unlikely you will ever see the paint which colour do you lot prefer

• Supporters

No i mean actual paintball as i like and play Competetive Speedball but was wondering if the rest of you have softers have a preffered color of paint that nobody would mind too much if it got on their trousers

So what I think you mean is using a real military squad in a paintball situation and have each of them use a different colour ball?

TBH it does not work in airsoft due to ranges, so it would not really work in paintball either. In airsoft, and I would imagine paintball, you have two roles, support and assault. With the Rif's available these roles are completely interchangeable and depend upon the person and the situation.

As for wearing my airsoft gear to a paintball game, no thanks not worth the hassle washing it afterwards.

prefered colour would be either sky blue or pink, something obvious that you have been hit!

• Supporters

Your holding both ends of the stick and manageing to confuse the f out of me

What i mean is the airsoft part has nothing to do with the paintball part at all

the squad thing is purely airsoft and just to give people something different to look at

the colour thing is what do you guys prefer to look at as you would not be playing in the set paintball areas

• Supporters

I have to admit, This started badly and has gone downhill since then....

Craig, I THINK there is a question in there somewhere you are trying to ask.

Number the question(s) and use proper grammar (with comma's and full stops where they would be if reading it aloud) and we may be able to move this along a bit ;)

it really shouldn't take 14 posts to attempt to move a thread along.

• Supporters

Not sure on first question.. doesn't even look like a question? Just a suggestion?

But second one, something easy to see, red, orange, yellow, blue, pink, etc.

• Supporters

Unfortunately i missed all the grammar lessons and im being serious it was a miracal i managed to gwt a standard grade in the subject.

I think thats how i'm supposed to say it?

So in my best attempt

How do you all Feel (if you were a rental player) about me for My own site Modding the rifles. Not for Performance but so that the rifles look different and possibly give you a feel as to what each of the roles for a team could take?

Better? if not im screwed and would probz be better off trying to describe it in person but thats unlikely to happen.

I was Asking you All something about paintball colour but thats too much hassle

• Supporters

I thought you meant that.. and I think it's quite a good idea, people should get to choose what rifle they hire on a first come first serve basis. It will also give more variety instead of every new player using the same gun.

I knew what you meant with the paintball question.

1: If its a commercial venture then no point as the rental guns will get knackered and if you have spent extra money on rails, stocks, sights etc then its just more stuff to replace when it get whacked against a tree/wall.

2: If you are trying to run a training day then it may make sense as you have a limited number and are running drills so each person knows their role withing the group.

3: If you are trying to run a scenario/roleplay event then it may make sense, but you won't get new players at that type of event so won't need hire guns.

When I was renting, I was not interested in a role I was interested in trying different types of weapons out to see what I wanted to buy when I got my site membership.

So basically if you want to do it then fine, however you open yourself up to more expensive repair bill when the bodies get knackered.

• Supporters

Craig this thread will get a lot attention with a proper thread title. suggest you change it :) as "...." just seems like either laziness or spam when you look at it from the post list :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Changing it to 'Matt told me to change it' is simply taking the piss. Think of the subject your questions are about and change it to that. It's really easy for us to delete a topic if it is just annoying us and others.

We're here to help, we really want to, so is everyone else, but you have to help us too!

Archived