Repair of W700 Super 9 Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Crazyewok
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have had this rifle for 6 months and use it for privite airsoft matchs with my mates. Unfortuntly a ruber band has fallen out of the chamber fire the firebolt is. Without it the pellets full out the barrel and the accuracy is all over the place!. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Thanks

• Supporters

Okay.. by a rubber band, do you mean something like this; http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/layl...26-socom-hicapa ?

If so, then it's the hop rubber that has fallen out. You would need to find what parts your gun takes and buy a rubber that fits it.

To install, you need to get the inner barrel out, which means separating the body of the gun from the barrel/bolt housing, I'm guessing it's a few screws to undo, as it is on most sniper rifles.

Then you may need to unscrew the trigger mechanism and the mag release and maybe another screw or two, also remove any flash hider or suppressor you have on the end. After this, you should be able to gently push the inner barrel out the gun, along with the hop unit.

Take the barrel out the hop unit, which may require s clip or screw of some sort holding it in place. Then put the hop rubber on the end of the barrel following the grooves and then put the barrel and hop rubber back in the hop unit.

Re-assemble your gun.

Look on YouTube & Google for guides on how to disassemble your gun and do research on what upgrade parts it takes.

If this isn't the rubber band that has fallen out, a picture or description would be helpful.

Also, where do you do these 'private airsoft matches' with your mates?

• Supporters

Oh, sorry. I was just going by what I know from most sniper rifles. Ignore my post then.. apart from the bottom question.

Oh, sorry. I was just going by what I know from most sniper rifles. Ignore my post then.. apart from the bottom question.

Yup thats it. Well it looks like the missing bit as I dunno about the size.

And as for our little matches. There is a local privately owned park. We have a arrangment with the park ranger and land owner that we can use the park dureing off peak times when the park shuts ( 7pm). the area we are alowed to use is half a mile from even a road so its way off the beten track whcih is probably why we got the all clear.

• Supporters

You're probably better off listening to REMsoft's advice about the gun, it's not as I thought it was.

And I half expected 'private airsoft matches' to be in a 'woods that no-one owns or goes to' :P:)

You're probably better off listening to REMsoft's advice about the gun, it's not as I thought it was.

And I half expected 'private airsoft matches' to be in a 'woods that no-one owns or goes to' :P:)

Yeah well we have considerd that lol But we may as well keep to a place we got permission. Though the local pigs arent to fussed at bb fights down here I dont want us being caught out and have our gear taken off us. It happend to some locals I knew a few year back. But they were stupid and had a firefight in there local village! Still loseing the guns does'nt seem worth the risk however unlikely we will be deiscoverd lol

Archived