Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mazsniper

Smaller search

9 posts in this topic

How annoying do you find it when you are trying to find the gun you're looking for, but you cant because the word(s) is less than four letters?

Let me just give you a few examples:

M4

M16

M14

G36

Aug

M60

Mp5

L96

Etc..

That's just a small list of the many guns that people want to search on this forum, so please AF UK, sort out your search!!

Use the Google search feature here: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php?act=gsearch

You can search any length word.

Sort out your rants! :)

How annoying do you find it when you are trying to find the gun you're looking for, but you cant because the word(s) is less than four letters?

M4

M16

M14

G36

Aug

M60

Mp5

L96

Etc..

That's just a small list of the many guns that people want to search on this forum, so please AF UK, sort out your search!!

tbh even if you cam search for them with just that you'd get pretty much every thread on the site come up. you need to refine your search by either a brand or ny asking it as a question

M4

M16

M14

G36

Aug

M60

Mp5

L96

Etc..

If you click search in the top right then you should just end up with a massive search box which is better, you can't miss it.

Out of interest how are you accessing the search at the moment?

Probably by clicking 'Search' and then clicking 'To use the original forum search feature click the button below: Click Here'.

My brother first thought the Google Custom Search would just do a regular Google search rather than just this site, maybe mazsniper thought the same?

When I'm trying to look for guns, I go to the "search keywords" at the bottom of the forum..