Favourite Music Videos

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Seen a music video topic on another forum, I think it's Zero In, and I thought we should have one too! Unless you decide otherwise, then delete it :P

I mean proper music video, not just music over some random gameplay footage..

Anyway, mine's

.. it just seems so happy (or high?) :)

• Supporters

Rise Against Hero Of war dunno why maybe because what is said is true we ask the people who are in any service to either take a life at any cost to save the "Country" that we are serving and then all people do is SH*T on us for doing it.

• Supporters

If two guys burst into my house wearing tights on their heads, I would be laughing too much to do anything.. I just wouldn't be able to take them seriously.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I agree with Craig, though I do love the Slipknot Duality video, wish I'd been there for that party lol.

Or the Korn video for Freak on a Leash, that was always a fun one to watch when it was on, what with it basically just being watching a bullet tear stuff up in slow motion lol.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

haha, you sir just got rickroll'd

anyway, I'm loving this one atm

Archived